Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Sorry, flippant and juvenile response, the cabin is quite a distance from neighbours by luck and also double walled and insulated.

More of an issue in the warmer months when the doors are opened and the cabin acts as a huge chamber and the music fills the garden.

I try and placate anyone listening by hopefully playing good music.

Plus having a few parties every now and then and having the neighbors round.

2 Likes

No worries, made me chuckle :slightly_smiling_face:

A while ago I thought about an office in the garden and wondered if it could double up as a music room as well. Our neighbours are probably a bit too close though, doubt it could be sound proofed enough.

The cabin is in a fortunate position that nearest neighbour is 20m away if taken at the closest proximity.

Plus with a double walled with cavity construction it’s pretty sound proof in most situations, which is great for an insomniac.

2 Likes

A very quick listen to 222/300/250 with Focal Maestro Utopia.

17 Likes

Shouldn’t it possibly read: “because it’s quite loud”… :face_with_monocle::rofl:

1 Like

Listening position at night.

15 Likes

It’s a beautifully sunny day today, and what could be better than listening to Bach and drinking coffee?

32 Likes

Is that a silver birch? If so, snap. Also a beautiful sunny morning here, and I’m just about to have coffee. Steely Dan on the ‘dek though :wink:

27 Likes

Yes, is a Betula jacquemontii, which must be about 15 years old now. The white stems are beautiful in the sunshine. Almost as lovely as your Gales.

1 Like

Going out for a walk in the sun? Which is where I’m heading now :slightly_smiling_face:

Drinking coffee listening to Mozart.

A very nice, elegant room HH!

You are very kind, Nick. One person’s elegant is another’s boring of course. We just don’t have much clutter, which makes dusting so much easier. It’s much more cosy looking in the evening.

22 Likes

I’m certainly with you on the dusting reduction principal HH!

Listening to my LP12 right now. Chilling out before work tomorrow!

53 Likes

Work? What strange thing is this?

6 Likes

I prefer to work HH. Keeps my mind occupied!

8 Likes

Great set up Dan…

1 Like

Thanks Neil. Listening to ELO on LP12, sounds epic.

1 Like

Which ELO album?

1 Like