Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

It’s been round about 25 degrees every day this week

1 Like

We were in Tremblant in February a few years back. Exactly that on the display at the bottom of the slope, -25 but -50 with windchill, which is exactly what you got going downhill. Never been so cold in my life!

1 Like

LP12 back up on a new to me shelf

38 Likes

Quebec is cold and snowy
Tremblant is a great resort!
Lots of activities in the summer too when its warmer.

Ella and Louis
Starportrait

Have a nice weekend.

31 Likes

Love your record box. I’ve just ordered one :grin:

‘Telegraph Road’ blasting, with a nice cup of tea.

G

35 Likes

Seems that a few of us are listening to our PMC 25.21’s this morning - Coltrane’s Blue Train for me!

38 Likes

Speaking of cold, the people living in balmy BC are lucky! This is what we are dealing with in Alberta currently. Can’t take a pic of my system playing as we are not supposed to use power unless absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Gee that sounds totally unpleasant, hope you got through it ok.

2 Likes

Keep the fire burning

2 Likes

We survived and the order has been rescinded. Got the system fired up again lol. Still going down to -36 again tonight though!

3 Likes

Chilly, but the worst I’ve experienced was -62 in the wind chill up at Grande Prairie airport walking across the tarmac to the terminal, it hurt…

1 Like

I shall watch out for the news…. Major grid outage traced back to the current drawn by a Naim amplifier/power supply at switch on😂

1 Like

If I had a 500 series maybe haha. I did turn off my little Nait 2 though, doing my part.

1 Like

Liked the sub on the Nova/Spendor set-up so much, I bought one for the nearfield system as well - Wharfedale SW150. The neighbours are going to hate me…

Think I need to reorganise the room…

13 Likes

Which feet do you have on your 606s? The bases look different.

Isoacoustic gaia

1 Like

Can you tell what it is yet?

3 Likes

The plinth on your LP12 is very smart, is it ash?