Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

“Name this hotel brand in one…”

3 Likes

Today’s listening position is the turbo trainer in the gym! Cycling in Belgium listening to The Menzingers on my fabulous NAIM QB.

8 Likes

My spin bike is to the left, and a little behind my audio seating position.

The dude is Greg from Apple Fitness.

6 Likes

Andy, I use Zwift but your app looks far more realistic. Which one is it please?

Up until last month, I had used Zwift for 3 years. My trainer is a Tacx Neo, so I thought I’d give the Tacx App a go for this winter.

It’s £10 a month, and has hundreds of ‘real life’ video films, from all over the world, mainly Europe. I much prefer it to Zwift and cancelled the Zwift subscription straight away.

The Tacx approach is very different from Zwift. It uses real life video, rather than avatars, but I like all the different scenery. Far fewer people use it, so if you like interactive races, Zwift may be better for you.

I would recommend, for the sake of spending ten quid, set up a Tacx account. See which one you prefer, between Tacx and Zwift, and then cancel one, or stick with both. Good luck.

1 Like

It’s Oak Graham but with some nice figure in it

1 Like

Thanks Andy. That’s really helpful. I’ll give Tacx a go! Best, Rhod.

It’s very stylish.

The dogs and I chilling to some Sade, I love her voice

37 Likes

A television?

Surely you are tempted to use them as ottomans.

4 Likes

Have a look at Rouvy too, which also offers real video. There are many users, so you are often overtaking others (and being overtaken by them!).

1 Like

Ah - a JBL thingy?

Thanks Clive

Travelling, when I want music in the room rather than using headphones. An astonishing level of SQ given it’s tiny speakers.

1 Like

Mike, could you tell me which it is please? It would be good for holidays.

Looks like a JBL Flip 6

Thanks.

1 Like

We have a few of these JBL speakers, the flip series is the best sounding imho and good value too. The charge series have a larger battery and can charge a cell phone or tablet in a pinch and also sounds great.