Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Great setup! Do visitors ever ask if you like music!?

3 Likes

Don’t get visitors

48 Likes

handsome doggie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

…on a ferry!

You’re right.

Greetings from the capital of Finmark

2 Likes

A cold has come out of nowhere as soon as I start some time off, so just chilling listening to Billie Eilish’s latest on the Densen and Kef Ls50 meta / kc62 duo.

Glad I managed to get a decent ride in yesterday in the sun before this bug turned up.

Chucking the ball occasionally for a very patient dog who is dodging the showers when they arrive.

13 Likes

I’m loving that album.

3 Likes

First play on streaming and have ordered on CD, very cohesive album.

Would have ordered on vinyl but saw some negative comments about production quality.

1 Like

Yes, and a lot of marvellous Italian devices on the market (Mastersound,

(wrong button, meesage not completed) Unison Research and Synthesis.

26 Likes

Batman’s listening alcove…?

Bin watching a few early Morse episodes, keep getting a flash of a few Naim shoeboxes. I think I spotted a Nait 1 or 2 and in his flat perhaps a 110 but the music was playing but it looked in the off position.

Tim

3 Likes

It’s not as dark as it looks in the pic, in fact just fitted blinds in there because it gets so bright.

I was actually thinking of the fitness tools…

Albert Hall yesterday it was fantastic.

25 Likes

pics that have been taken from dealers location, are a cheat. and therefore, should be forbidden.
I put myself into that frame, of course.

2 Likes

You’re kidding right?

2 Likes

???

The thread is pictures from the listening position, so a picture from where ever you are listening to music can be used in this thread, home, mates, concert, dealers etc etc.

6 Likes

I do love these long evenings, when it’s still pretty light at 9.15. It’s under a month until the longest day.

32 Likes