Relaxing on a rainy Saturday.

35 Likes

Beautiful class A legs.

1 Like

They’ve never let me down :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Never buy a Couch……your stuck…

43 Likes

Do the door stoppers on top do anything?

2 Likes

Nice room :+1:
Great vibe…
Amongst other things, like the mid century style sideboard.

Happy listening
R

2 Likes

Well….when playing loud I can fell the metal surface vibrate on my fingertips and thats a movement in the system and thats bad.You can try to tap with a finger and hear the nice ringing tone.But maybe its just me I think….

1 Like

Naim claims that the casing shall ring to sound the best :man_shrugging: It goes against the idea of spending time developing solutions removing vibrations on other parts so not sure what to think. A ringing casing is a vibrating casing. If I go into my room and do a frequency sweep with my voice (normal!) I hear a clear and loud zzzzziiiiinnnnngggg from my boxes. Certain frequencies makes them sing… I believe it’s the NDS mainly.

Kings Lynn Corn Exchange
Tubular Bells 50th Anniversary Tour

19 Likes

The old Olive cases was like a bell.But I stick to my doorstops.

What a simply lovely evening.
So pleased to be enjoying this delightful weather at last…:blush:

38 Likes

Got out for an early mountain bike ride, dog walked, family out of the house, pissing rain but warm outside, Radiohead In Rainbows cranked.

56 Likes

Nice room
Great HiFi, nicely balanced system.
Wonderful view, love the trees.

Brilliant to see the changing seasons - over time - through your windows. Please keep sharing pictures.
Looking forward to the next, maybe autumn next time?

2 Likes

Thank you and yes I’ll be sure to do that!

3 Likes

Saw this gig last year and thought the band were very good. Going again in November.

1 Like

Showtime

Playing ConFunkShun

27 Likes

Lovely space, also room for a neat little vinyl storage rack to the left for those new or frequent albums ‘in rotation’.
You can get some really nicely designed ones that hold 30-40 albums :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. I have been undecided whether to keep it empty for an eventual twin rack upgrade to 333/332/2xNPX (not this year) or use it for LP overflow/ current listening. I think another 50-60 and I’ll run out of existing LP shelf space anyway so that may push it… LOL

1 Like

Gary Numan at the Roundhouse, Chalk Farm, London. Penultimate night of the Replicas/Pleasure Principle 45th Anniversary tour.

30 Likes

I’ll be there Friday for Faithless :+1:

1 Like