Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Not necessarily, as the only parts of a system [almost] inevitably visible from people’s domestic listening position are the speakers, the rest easily being to the side or behind or in a cupboard etc - and the view chosen to post need not necessarily even include the speakers!

And as I interpreted, listening position doesn’t state domestic/home, hence the introduction of gig/concert photos. But indeed, as with all threads, it is possible for other diversions to start a life of their own…

All and every diversion welcome!

G

If you’re shaking then Vesper is the way to go. 3 Gin 1 Vodka 0.5 Vermouth

2 Likes

Festival of Lights, Zagreb, Croatia

Drago Diklić, A tribute concert to his friend Ivo Robić, @Tvornica Kulture, Zagreb, Croatia

Drago Diklić still is one of the greatest singers of the ex Yu countries. He has performed among worlds best singers and kept our local charm in heart. This evening, he sang very old warm, close to hearth, almost forgotten, songs.

8 Likes

Sometimes, but rarely, the listening position is from the sofa. It’s very relaxing and sounds great. Soundstage and such is of course severely compromised but the tone is nice. One of my daughters guitars doesn’t make the view to bad either.

31 Likes

View of the listening position. Not a chance am I disturbing them :rofl::rofl:

26 Likes

I’ve had the same guitar years back! Beautiful :+1: What amp do you use with it?

1 Like

It’s my daughters guitar and she got it last Christmas from me with a Fender Mustang LT25 amplifier.

2 Likes

25 Likes

At some point, I’ll swap the printer for a nice Rega P8.

16 Likes

Do you listen from a ladder!

5 Likes

A bit of a swap around and re-spacing to even up the placement.
(See ‘System Pics’ thread for full detail of changes):slightly_smiling_face:

… and the listening position (Swapped the chairs around).

32 Likes

I wouldn’t if I were you.

Prints from the P8 are dreadful & those from a P10 are no better…

5 Likes

:rofl:

56 Likes

Down with the French system - stuff stacked on top of each other, cables all over the place and speakers a mile apart.

A seldom seen system:-

NDS powered byXP5XS

CD5X

NAC 122X with FLATCAP 2X and NAP150X

Speakers PMC FB1

For all the mess it sounds absolutely wonderful.

45 Likes

The Stacking Police will probably want a word with you, but if it works it works.

4 Likes

I think you need a pic of the ‘stack’ from the listening position too PB, otherwise it looks like you’ve taken the system downsizing trend a bit too far :wink:

2 Likes

Verbal warning only on this occasion. There’s a little more tolerance for secondary systems.

4 Likes

Relaxing with some Miles Davis on a Thursday morning

33 Likes