Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

And if I may say, the most impressive socks one has seen for a long time!

1 Like

I’m glad you like them. I bought then a few years ago whilst travelling around Japan.

1 Like

Blinking lights.

Not quite sure if the white lights of the new classics will look as interesting as the traditional Naim green.

15 Likes

Just chilling before a short break.

19 Likes

Nothing changed, just enjoying being back in the room today after 4 days away😊

16 Likes

Clinical !

Sun has actually broken through this afternoon and is finally warming me up a bit.
(Feet excluded, as no socks on today🫣)

17 Likes

The Dynaudio Evoke 50 have great bass - do they not get boomy in the summerhouse - just wondering as this is the reason I have no system in ours …and the wife won’t let me loose with panels in “her hifi escape room” as she puts it :P.

Ah… well the cabin is entirely mine. I have sole control. As for the “Boominess”, it is well controlled by using the half plugs and Isoacoustic Gaia’s😊

3 Likes

New homemade livingrom and some homemade acoustik treatment .Altnative basstraps and diffusor ,cheap and effective.I have to wrap the insulation with some nice fabric.Work very well.
Audiovector SR 3 Arrete RAW and some classic Naim : NAP 180 NAC 282 , hicap ,NDX 2

28 Likes

What a cool space!

very nice looking

Nice.

What’s the purpose of the chrome cylinders?

Lead door stops from B+Q, John Darko uses them. Stops vibrations ???

Stops the cases ‘ringing’?

I’ve heard of JD, but that’s about it.

(Will there be a rush on doorstoppers at B&Q, lol).

1 Like

Different listening position tonight, new venue to me, London Village Underground, Haelos.

8 Likes

No stage-diving please!

1 Like

You were safe with that request Nick, they were epic however.

6 Likes

One of my favourite London venues - saw black midi there a couple of months back

1 Like

Have to agree, great venue, will keep an eye out for future gigs there.

Should also give a mention to the support act, Bea, who gave a stunning vocal performance. She then joined her family in the crowd, had a chat with my wife and was just lovely.

She is also a huge Haelos fan and later joined them for a brilliant duet as she is on their new single.

2 Likes