Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

282 arrived yesterday to replace my supernait > 300DR. I must now absolutely curtail my hifi spending and enjoy it all settling in over the next few months.

36 Likes

I like the Overlook touch. :blush:

2 Likes

New pic following the minor changes/updates earlier this week.

I think some cable knitting may be required soon… :face_with_peeking_eye:

18 Likes

Quicksticks looks well qualified for knitting. :rofl: :+1:t2:

In the meantime, the speakers have had a small upgrade with b.Disc pro from bFly-audio … I can only recommend this. B&W 702 S3 with Uniti Nova.

31 Likes

Now then, repeat after me:

5 Likes

I like the Eileen Grey side table

1 Like

Good luck with that! The rabbit hole is deep and dark :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You may need one of these…:grin:

4 Likes

I’ve kept my skanky feet hidden within the Birkenstocks.

18 Likes

Must be easy getting around with 4 feet although it’d be expensive buying shoes and socks.

7 Likes

My dog does quite well at it.

11 Likes

I’ve not posted my ‘listening position’ before but added to System Pics quite a while ago and there have been a few changes…

SN3 and HiCap DR sold on, NDX 2/Xps is a keeper, demo 282 & 250 DR added and 2 x NoNaimCap SEs added. Sublime upgrade for same order of cost (including sold items) as half a new classic box, so I’m made up. When I demoed the original three classics @ £17k I thought my SN3 was for life, tbh.

I live near a beach and have just walked the dog so Crocs are obligatory, sand and salt water get into everything :joy:.

View to my left through the apartment patio doors and view of the ‘yard’ from the balcony.

Beautiful day here and I’m off the pub soon for liquid refreshment :beer: and lunch. Enjoy your day everyone!

56 Likes

Your room and lawn/garden looks fantastic. :+1:

6 Likes

“I thought that my SN3 was for life”

Yes, it’s the thin end of a slippery wedge once you start upgrading. Great garden and great weather though.

4 Likes

Flogging Molly at Rock im Park

10 Likes

Been out walking in the hills (see broken dog).
Now relaxing with some tunes

15 Likes

What a lovely location!

I like your unit, do those glass panels on the front lift up? Looks like there’s hinges on them?

1 Like

Looks tremendous :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes, well spotted, they hinge up and out :+1:

1 Like