Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Can finally contribute to this thread now I have a rare moment of ‘couch not covered in the kids washing to be folded’… speaker positioning is not ideal but it’s the best option I’ve got just at the moment
IMG_0274
IMG_0273

31 Likes

Noguchi - best coffee table in the world. Shame Mrs. G. doesn’t like glass tables.

If the speaker placement is the best option you have for now, then it’s perfect for now.

6 Likes

Nice :blush:

1 Like

New rug and dramatic lighting on the K6 Signatures.

48 Likes

Always a pleasure to see your setup @ChrisBell.

3 Likes

Taking in the tunes from the 30 quid pool.

25 Likes

Just letting Roon Radio run on from Carole King’s Tapestry. Perfect after a busy weekend…

21 Likes

One is dining on the Terrace this evening…:face_with_monocle:

16 Likes

Most people remove their shoes to enter the house. Appears you remove yours to exit it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ah, those are my wife’s work shoes that get polished and left on the doormat on Sundays🙂

2 Likes

Or it’s a very very posh terrace. :wink:

2 Likes

It must be posh to be called a terrace…

(patio…so last year…
(decking…so diy…

Add your own…

2 Likes

We have 4 Paved areas, you can’t call them all Patio’s😂

2 Likes

Pave 1, Pave 2, Pave 3 and Pave 4…(architects’ way of labelling)

Upper, Middle, Lower and Breakfast…

Then I realised you live in the Fens, all patios at the same level…you have a problem…

Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Drinks…

Plenty of choice…

3 Likes

The “Terrace” (Pave 1) which is closest to the house is the low one. The main “Sun Terrace” (Pave 2) is the highest and is outside the cabin.
The “Outdoor Kitchen (not yet finished)” (Pave 3) is to the right of the “Terrace” and is stepped up. The “Utility Area (Storage & where Traci’s Office is)” (Pave 4) is a step up to the left and leads to the side gate and front of the house/driveway. :blush:

2 Likes

Ah…I see…

You need a plan to find your way round…

1 Like

We moved into our house 5 1/2 years ago - it has quite a large and well established garden (about 0.75 acres).

Coming to an agreed naming convention for the different paved areas and (especially) the various flower beds is still a work in progress!

3 Likes

How do you find Naim + Acoustic Energy Combo? Have you comapred to other speakers?

1 Like

Isonoe
and ARS
great set up
I use the ARS9000

1 Like

Yes, I tried many others at a similar price point including Sonus Faber Lumina V, Monitor Audio Silver 500, Spendor A4 and B&W 704 (and others i don’t remember now) and I preferred the tonal balance of the AEs. Detailed, powerful and balanced without slapping you round the face was what I noted at the time.
On having them delivered and set up by Audio T, who are a fantastic dealer if you can get to them, I was very pleased. No need for a subwoofer here!
AE are based in the UK West Country as well, so that was a bonus.
I’d thoroughly recommend them, I don’t feel the brand get enough recognition but if you can dig out reviews, all the ones I saw (at least 6) are exemplary.