Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

My unusual listening position allows me to complete some domestic chores while enjoying the weather and the music.

Playing Editors in advance of a drive to Northampton later to see them at ‘Roadmender’ - a new venue for me.

20 Likes

entering the extreme ironing programme? :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha ha - no. We have a ‘best skill’ approach to work in our house and I just happen to be be good at ironing!
Having said that, since retirement the number of things to iron has significantlty reduced. I shudder at the memory of 15 school shirts and 2 of my wife’s pleated skirts on a Sunday evening. Life is definitely better.

5 Likes

which mixer you prefer soundwise?

Drying and ironing all in one function. :grin:

3 Likes

Deleted, please remove.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Your ‘ broken dog’ , which I can’t see wholly tbh, looks remarkably like my broken dog :joy:.

11 Likes

They do look alike - here’s the rest of him

12 Likes

Couple of friends came over with vinyl and had a nice late afternoon into the evening listening.

42 Likes

From memory I don’t see any changes there with those orange colours. Just curious but have you serviced, recapped and DR’ed the kit since mid-2000, although there were other speakers before the Briks, but don’t remember now what they were.
I always remember you as very active in those days egging everyone on to get a 552 or going active on SL2 with 300s, where I thought you were a Naim undercover agent😂 and still pride myself of resisting the torture and finally appreciating what I have

Sounds great in my right ear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Maybe he’s watching The Good, The Bad & The Ugly :smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

He’s got the “ Tower” :rofl:

Nice Cube dining set…

1 Like

So who and where?

1 Like

Looks like Twickenham ?

1 Like

Depeche Mode and indeed at Twickenham… sound was pish but not expecting much given its a stadium… nice set though but took a few numbers to get going. Given their minimal stage set they would have been better served starting later when the sun had gone down but I guess the curfew dictated an early start.
Did see some nice L.E.D wings being waved around in the crowd by some members of the audience that looked very clever.
Might be in a bad mood currently as the price gouging hotel at the stadium could not make a White Russian on our return so maybe a tad harsh in my review :joy:

3 Likes

Not in my living room, But it meets the definition…

2 Likes