Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

My idea of Hell - not necessarily the band, the location ^^^

Please…no

3 Likes

Wow impressive. I bet the listening position is best as far away as possible. Besides I doubt if I would get away with it these days….

The sound& balance was very good, but the noise level …
It’s a risk ,but you don’t have the chance to see this every weekend…

Fathers Day listening position, complete with Card next to LP12 and gift spinning on it.

10 Likes

Indeed, we have to make the most of great concert events and thank God that Covid is out of the way. Who knows what is around the corner next time

3 Likes

Are you naked!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:
…wearing shorts man!
WOW! Not posting naked pics anywhere🤣

2 Likes

Well not knowingly. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That is a relief…

I was never suggesting that an actual naked picture was ever posted, but there was a suggestion many years ago by a HiFi journalist that the best listening experience was when the listener was naked, as the clothing affected the sound.

Also, there was a time when is was detrimental to the sound is there were other speakers in the room (no not speaking folk, actual loud speakers). I remember the demo rooms where the speakers were changes, and physically removed from the demo room.

2 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye: :man_facepalming:t4: :rofl:

1 Like

C’mon man, get it together…A nice pair of nylons, with a stiletto stylishly balanced off one toe perhaps? :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Neither Mrs QS or I own a pair of Stilettos, stylish or otherwise :man_shrugging:t4: :joy:

1 Like

Pity! Could’ve been a nice match for the pets…:wink:

1 Like

just not you?

4 Likes

Nope😱

1 Like

They don’t look very quick to me :rofl:

1 Like

Makes me wish I could find the photos of me dressed up as RiffRaff for a Rocky Horror party…though I say it meself, I was passably sleazy.

My stilettos are long gone, sadly…

4 Likes

My little spot for a short time earlier today

And just to the side

Think I might be in love - or is it just lust……

31 Likes

I’m so glad it’s not your own room. Tasteless is an understatement.

2 Likes

Just some little b&b type place up in Cheshire
:grin: