Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Personally, I’d stick with the first option, but as you say - if it works for you…

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Fraim looks great!

2 Likes

I most certainly have, though not recently it has to be said.

2 Likes

Why is that so ??

I put the pictures up as a bit of fun in reply to Simon, and didn’t expect to be quizzed, so I’ll say no more.

3 Likes

Another of my thoughts re my “upgrade” problem was that whichever way I went it would mean more or larger boxes - ie. HiCap to SuperCap - and as I’d already got bits and pieces hiding around the back and even though there was no requirement I just didn’t want to expand the system anymore.
So hopefully I get a nice simple system, that’s good to look at and great to listen to.
:crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Yes, you have had quite a random audio journey… All about enjoying the music though :+1:

Something wonderful about the simplicity of this setup. The Naim Uniti Nova is an excellent bit of kit which I’ve listened to at my dealer

1 Like

Yes👍

Deleted, please remove.

2 Likes

Not a view from my listening position.

Interesting that a very famous (and very rich) musician chooses to use a very modest setup
Don’t know what the speakers are, but the turntable looks like a Stanton ST150.

1 Like

They are PMC Fact 8, so not that modest.

3 Likes

The speakers might not be modest to me or you, but we’re not as wealthy as Sir Elton.

The turntable costs less than a grand, so a bit of a mullet system. :grin:

1 Like

Umm that looks like an SL-1200G to me which would be a fair bit more than a grand and quite an appropriate match for the speakers depending on what’s in the middle.

Edit.
Just checked the price, a bit more than a grand. :blush:

2 Likes

Thought so. I caught those three bands too, and so much more. What a great festival it was this year.

Haha, oh so another cheap clone then like the Audio Technica ones. I’m surprised you caught the round buttons in that pic.

1 Like

Is it just my eyes or is there no Head Shell/Cartridge on the deck in this picture?:thinking:

Could be an ortofon concorde.

It’s a photo of my TV paused. The video does show more detailed views of the turntable.

Yes, it could. Does it come in all silver?