Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Three months late and so massively over-budget that any plans to upgrade the audio will have to wait a year or two, but…

…managed to move in at last this weekend. Sound insulation seems excellent, so thanks for all the tips.

Just need the power sockets and ethernet connected now- the trusty Atom is running on a long extension from the landing.

25 Likes

…and a very nice view :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks. It’s supposed to be my WFH spot. Hope productivity doesn’t suffer :wink:

2 Likes

I recently completed this new media cabinet and got everything set back up. Now I’m considering options to change out the acoustic panels behind it.

25 Likes

Nice room and a nice viewfrom there. May be we are in a similar situation: new small listening room with a small system. If you want to have a look (Click here)

1 Like

Woken up in the mood for Styx, but more specifically “Paradise Theatre”

5 Likes

Cool looking TT

1 Like

Not required but you may want to list your system, or in the thread, so we know what the system components are in the photo. Always nice to know what other members are using in their systems.

7 Likes

However maybe that’s for the system pics, as opposed to the view from the seat!

Maybe that is why I stated ‘Not required.’

…it is a nice looking system and still interested in the components.

Should I contact the rules committee? :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks! Sounds good too

A lovely TT indeed, but it doesn’t appear in your profile. It certainly deserves it.
MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

It’s not listed because that’s my 2nd system - even though it probably gets just as much use. The TT is a pimped Thorens TD160 which my wife bought for me years ago as a present purely on aesthetics - fortunately it sounds good!!

Now what?

11 Likes

It looks perfect as it is Bruss.

Nice & minimalist :joy:

3 Likes

Order restored.

26 Likes

I could not adjust or delete my previous post, so here it is again! But now with the specs of the system:

Keces P8 Power supply > Netgear GS 308 V2
Keces (dual) P8 Power supply > Volumio Primo streamer
Keces P8 Power supply > Merason Frerot Dac
ATC CA2 preamp
ATC P2 Poweramp
ATC SCM 20 PSL Pro (mk2) on Custom Design stands
ATC C1 mk2 Sub
All of the system sits on custom Wood Boards
Cables are from M-way

25 Likes

No Eames for me - I prefer to sit upright when listening to music (I know, ears not at the level of tweeters etc etc).
Note specially designed baffle behind head.

27 Likes

Very balmy 26 Celsius after eight here in München

20 Likes

That looks bloody lush! Chill zone extreme. enjoy :wink:

1 Like