Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Tried the panorama view on the phone. Didn’t seem to like the low light condition, but I give it a go and see how it turns out here. At least it is a panorama. :blush:

11 Likes

Me and the Minirig🙂

23 Likes

Awesome ! You must be having a terrible time :smile:

3 Likes

Bass amps are away to get a cabinet. I have it done professionally. Will play on the Rega P3, Nait1 and Totem Arro a couple of days.

13 Likes

Francois Hardy playing. Bliss.

G

13 Likes

Tonight’s listening position.
5 rows from the edge of the stage at Hollywood Vampires

9 Likes

What instrument are you playing😂

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Should have known……blowing your own trumpet (sort of)……looks a great night, enjoy.

1 Like

Playing with and comparing some kit earlier.

Old school and almost perfect. :smile:

16 Likes

Got some more toys to play with - was hoping to have moved into new music room at the weekend but not quite ready yet. But couldn’t turn down the chance to listen to these little beauties!

LS3/5A Musical Fidelity style - sounding rather nice and a bit more “welly” than the Harbeth P3 ESR XD that I tried the other week. Hoping to get everything moved by the weekend as I’ve got them till Monday! Lucky me!
It’ll also give the new Naims a bit more time to bed in as well!

21 Likes

It almost looks like the speakers are wired in to that gas fire.

3 Likes

Looks like hell.

1 Like

No they used to be neatly routed around it - but because the terminals are at a much higher level they don’t reach quite as well - when I move room though that won’t be a problem.
:+1:

Doughnuts and whisky? That’s two of the major food groups right there.

4 Likes

Exciting times ahead, you’re headed in to 200 Series territory if my memory serves me correctly, a very special place to find yourself in a comfy chair with your favourite tunes! :partying_face:

Everything needed a wipe down so did a bit of rearranging

22 Likes

Yes the 222/300/250 starting to really warm through - and got the streaming things sorted for now - must admit it’s a bit difficult to fully appreciate the changes - but hopefully things will be easier once in the other room - that’s when I think it will all gel with the smaller speakers and listening at a much closer position. Must say these MF LS3/5A’s are rather nice …

1 Like

It’ll come on song after a while, I’ve only got the NC NAP250 in the mix but it’s really starting to bed in nicely now, it has a seemingly effortless grip on whatever I chuck at it.
Enjoy the relocation ahead!

1 Like

Fortunately the Technics comes with a dimmer for the VU meters, unlike the little Nait 50’s bright light.

Have to say think it looks like a little work of art, revisit beautifully done.

11 Likes