Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

A treble backwards will create more depth. What you do is to angle them towards the corner in the ceiling and dampen it so that you only register depth in the sound image. If you hear it, it is too much present.

Says the man behind the speakers.

1 Like

Overnighter in Brum. Chilling out in the hotel room with some Matthew Halsall on this astoundingly good little gadget before dinner and a gig at Symphony Hall.

8 Likes

First listen to Susan Tedeschi’s 25th Anniversary edition of Just Won’t Burn on 180 clear vinyl.
I’ve never owned it on vinyl, only CD. Wonderful. And I’m in just in the right frame of mind for it.

36 Likes

Love this album, have it on CD, just ordered on vinyl… :grinning:

Tim

1 Like

In the liner notes, she tells about a woman whose car caught fire. The only thing that didn’t burn up was her CD of Just Won’t Burn.

2 Likes

Two places for me, but the mostly use the Cinema set up at the moment

42 Likes

I have a new phone with a more capable camera. So, a bit of wide angle magic…

38 Likes

Some bavarian folk music live. So nice, such skilled musicians

15 Likes

All about the Ryder Cup today😊

17 Likes

Same here!

24 Likes

Enjoying The Dark Side of the Mewn.

G

37 Likes

8 Likes

Probably with a nice big Stein of Löwenbrau to prevent you dying of thirst!

1 Like

Rugby for me …

1 Like

Same here, but with a Naim compnent.

3 Likes

Hacker Pschorr actually. Splendid day at the Oktoberfest anyway

3 Likes

From my listening seat: Mrs HH is practicing her tunes at the piano ready for tomorrow’s singing class.

16 Likes

May local pub here in Brighton used to sell Hacker, but they now brew their own beers, so it has gone. The Swan at Falmer, near the Brighton & Hove Albion football ground, used to sell it, but I haven’t been there for a few years now.

2 Likes

It’s Sunday evening here in the Greater Toronto Area. I’ll do a couple hours of work then enjoy the rest of the evening relaxing to some music.

and yes, I’m in pyjamas.

18 Likes

Now that’s what I call downsizing!

1 Like