Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Sorry @bruss but I can’t quite make out what it is you’re playing there sir…:thinking:

Strolling bones latest. ‘No Rush’

2 Likes

Listening to Duff McKagan’s new release, Lighthouse, with the ginger cat…

19 Likes

Ginger cat seems relaxed with it all.

1 Like

He’s just moved. Obviously I’m either warmer or more comfortable than his blanket…:man_shrugging:t2:

I want to go back down to the cabin, but I’m afraid I’ll drown :rofl:

17 Likes

I’ve never been asked how many bedrooms we have in my entire life. It would be a really weird question. Our house, for what it’s worth, does have four bedrooms but the dining room was stupidly small so we extended it. To me it’s such an important room and there is little nicer than having lots around the table for a good meal, game of Monopoly or whatever.

11 Likes

I agree with that. People get hung up about number of bedrooms etc. here in the UK. It should be all about the quality of the living space. Take care.

2 Likes

Sophisticated Ercol chairs?

When I renovated my cottage, some 10 years ago, an acquaintance who was a property finder opined that an extra bedroom was worth more than an extra bathroom. I disagreed, reduced the number of bedrooms from 3 to 2, and put in two bathrooms into the attic, one for each bedroom below.

As for dining rooms I took an alternative approach where I have two living rooms, one for day time and the other for evening. The former also has a dining table and borrows music from the adjacent study, whilst the latter has the tv and main hifi. We used to sit down to eat at the table but have got lazy recently and eat off coffee tables in the other room. However, whenever we have guests the table is put to proper use - it’s just sociable.

Or a 3 bedroom (all double bed) bungalow so I don’t have to move when I become old and unfit!
And kids have all flown so one bedroom is vinyl storage/2nd system.
Sorted :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, we should all be living in open plan bungalows with easy accessibilities.

Must be listening to 2112 and seems not quite sure about the reverb, hence the ear orientation :wink:

2 Likes

Is that a real dog or stuffed?

11 Likes

Swedish speaker manufacturer, manufactured in Gothenburg, not a particularly big brand here at home. Expensive, stiff and accurate, a bit boring to listen to, at least with Naim…

:joy:

At least not taking the same stance as the pink pooping poodle

1 Like

Indeed.
Btw, I’ve got my very own pooping balloon dog! :laughing:

16 Likes

Are we talking about the stuffed dog here

4 Likes

Why would it not be based on the number of people living in the house? I can’t think of any other reason to choose bedrooms. Other than one spare for guests I suppose.

We designed for tiny bedrooms and big living spaces. I know people with massive bedrooms and no one spends time together. They just live in their rooms like little apartments with a shared bathroom. Bedrooms don’t need to be big.

2 Likes

huh?

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like