Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

I can just make out “special edition” if so I had one many years ago, lovely CD spinner

Room looks great G.

2 Likes

Ta! ‘We’ are happy now.

G

2 Likes

Both you and Nigel have me thinking PMC! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The Statement amps not running….if you are the cosy one😉

1 Like

I like the built-in microwave, nice touch

8 Likes

Very good Hollow but it’s actually a microwave free zone here and this small view from the listening position is not bad :wink:

1 Like

They are to the right of the right speaker

1 Like

Hehe…

G

1 Like

None of the cats have ever shown any signs of wanting to warm themselves by the hifi. Or even the oven :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good idea. When we turn on the microwave, the QB2 in the kitchen cuts out.

1 Like

A welcome day off and dog walking aside, I’ll be mostly staying out of the cold, damp weather we have here today.

39 Likes

What a nice, straightforward, system. And a lovely TT!

1 Like

How do your Titans cope with ‘off-axis’ listening?

1 Like

I just love the new Klimax - v classy

2 Likes

Hi Chris - It’s not my usual listening position (this is more for reading, headphone listening but Mrs n and the dogs had taken the sofa) but the Titans work ok off axis. Certainly good enough for casual listening, friends round etc. Just a bit of extra bass reinforcement as I’m close to a corner compared to my usual position.

Hi @Andyblain - Thanks. I like simple these days as I think you do too with your DCS / D’Agostino setup. The TT is probably the longest surviving item on my rack, bought back in the day when I had a AmD fettled TT 225.

Hi @crispyduck. Thankyou, it’s a lovely bit of kit. End game source for me !

3 Likes

Right now…

32 Likes

This light level is ‘pretty accurate’ but I’d say the white balance is out (a smidge cool in the shot vs the warmth/yellow in the room).

“Umm” so ‘why the mess’; hahah
yeah- er, well-
No accounting for tastes :wink:

seriously though; this is a work zone… the screen at the bottom edge is a Surface being serviced. My laptop beside it shows my favorite shot (so far) from this thread…

Scattered, literally, around this room is several thousand CDs- they do not always make it back to their respective spots in various racks and shelves when I am rotating equipment and need ‘my test tracks’ on hand.

The room is dark, but it is early, the keyboards are backlit, and “Ghibli selection played on a moist violin” brings the serenity that the space might not seem to contain.

after all music smoothes/soothes the soul

Unlike wheres’ waldo/wally; playing ‘spot the Naim’ is the name of the game!
Namaste

10 Likes

Here’s my view. Just need to dispose of DVD player and get my CD XS5 in there…

55 Likes

Nice set-up :+1:
Lovely vibe in your room

1 Like