Premier League 2024-2025

Sanchez is a proper liability, I do hope he’s not our first choice.

At least Enzo’s got another 7 (seven) to choose from!

Agreed, can’t believe Lavia was taken off and he wasn’t, lots of running around, poor touch and average distribution. Didn’t understand why Nkunku was taken off either.

Me from my bar chair I would have swopped KDH for Enzo & Neto for Jackson. Note I might regret this but I think Jackson will come good this year.

Some of our best games were without Enzo, particularly when he was crocked at end of the season.

I hope Petrovic comes back when fit. I thought he looked pretty decent.

I too still have strong hopes for Jackson, I just suspect he will be one of those who ends up blossoming elsewhere. His instinctive goal attempts are often great, it’s when he has too much time to think about things that he becomes a rabbit in headlights.

This would have been a great game for Gallagher, he would have just broken up their midfield play nicely.

1 Like

Was Gallagher injured or dropped? I always think he has no place in an elite EPL side. Saw Sterling’s ‘camp’ statement on Twitter, can see why he was dropped. I thought Chelsea’s youth did well against an established elite side who will no doubt win the league again. Watched the red Mancs. They were poor. Watched Brentford/Palace which only confirmed there’s a gulf between top and bottom of the EPL.

Gallagher has an on/off move to Athletico pending with Felix coming back again the other way. So he’s not been training with first team.

Clearly Sterling is on his way out and the statement before the game shows himself up imo. He thinks he’s better than he is and the correct move would have been to play better!

But this being Todd’s Chelsea, it’s been handled badly and that’s just taken at least £10M off his price! Unless he goes to Saudi.

4 Likes

Thanks for that.

I could see a premier league club taking a punt on him (Sterling) if the transfer fee wasn’t too large but the bigger problem will be his wages. If he is on anything like $300k a week which I seem to think was mentioned, then there are very few, if any, clubs going to be willing to pay that. That leaves him and his agents team few options

Dressing room sweeper?

It’s on again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Spurs still seem to think defending is something other teams do. Threw that away. Typical Steve Cooper performance from Foxes.

3 Likes

Spurs looked far superior in the first half but still found a way to throw away 2 points.

1 Like

Same $hit, different season.

Oh, the joys of being a Spurs fan…

:rofl:

1 Like

Don’t knock it m8. You could be a long suffering Saints fan :laughing:

I’m looking forward to next season.

3 Likes

Very disappointing they looked like they would run away with it in the first half.

High line for life mate.

The Spuds undone again from a cross, an injured, 37 year old Jamie Vardy who has had no pre season by the way ghosts in and does Spud’s main man Romero , even after the new law on blocking keepers unofficially named ‘Vicario’s Law’ they are still conceding from crosses.

Tell me about it… :grin:

Should be 6 up at half-time. Hang on for a draw.

Nice to know that some things in life don’t change, I suppose… :roll_eyes:

As a Leicester fan, we will take that point. Lol. Enjoyed Vardy reminding the Spurs fans about the final table positions in 2016.
Vardy might become the new Keith Richards.

1 Like

Chelsea team bus 24/25.

13 Likes

From today’s Grauniad

5 Likes