Premier League 2024-2025

I actually prefer it here it is explained.

1 Like

Can he play out from the back? Genuine question.

I have nothing to say.

It is a mine that the broadcasters keep delving into, but sometimes you can have simply too much.

I watched the Hundred :100: recently, recorded all the games , watched the women’s games mostly but after three weeks or so it was beginning to pall ,

I bought TNT / BT simply because of the Champion’s League , I don’t know what is happening with the preliminary rounds, who is showing them and should I care

No is the answer

Ramsdale is a top class keeper. Arsenal haven’t got a clue - Raya will cost them the league, mark my words.

Another problem is that the name Ramsdale doesn’t sound very Spanish, more Barnsley-ish. We all know Captain Black’s obsession with second tier Spanish players. And he probably couldn’t understand Ramsdale’s accent.

3 Likes

Aaron Ramsdale is a great keeper and is good at playing out from the back but not brilliant and has at times been pressed into a mistake when doing so.

He is an excellent shot stopper also but by his own admission his concentration levels can drop in games where he doesn’t have much to do.

He was a big fan favourite at The Arsenal and many where perplexed when Arteta brought in David Raya however after a couple of early mistakes Raya has turned into a top, top keeper winning last years Golden Gloves award and also being voted into the team of the season by his fellow professionals.

2 Likes

Thanks Bob. Have a good season.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Looks like Raheem Sterling has signed for The Arsenal hopefully with massively reduced wages and on a short term deal if so it’s an excellent signing as back up for Saka.

Mikel Arteta had an excellent relationship with Raheem when he worked under PG and at 28 he still has a lot of life left.

Unfortunately though Arsenal’s new midfield signing Mikel Merino has dislocated his shoulder in his first traing session at London Colney and is out for 8 weeks. Hmmmmmm!!

Edit: Raheem Sterling has signed for The Arsenal on loan

1 Like

Crazy that he was put in the situation

Crazy that we manage to lose one misfiring winger only to bring in another one…We’ve got that many fellas on the wings it’s like Flight of The Phoenix all over again.

3 Likes

Excellent reply

The winners of the sanch saga are Man U!

Atb
Kk

1 Like

I see your lot were wise enough not to go for a swap with the hapless Sterling.

Still, some fools took him, and their fans will be along soon to try and convince us (and themselves) that it was astute business.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Frankly I think it’s bloody marvellous :star_struck:

2 Likes

In seasons gone by we would have been stupid enough to have taken sterling. Maybe things are changing at united

Atb
Kk

1 Like

Hah !! Well I didn’t think it would begin so soon :rofl: - but a Raya parry has just cost them two points. First of many I think.
May be we should consider his PFA awards on the same level as Sky awards.

Aaron send his best wishes. :rofl:

1 Like

This is the same chap who has let in three goals this afternoon?

And guess what….two of those came from p1$$ing about at the back.

I wonder if Pochettino is doing anything………

What a ridiculous red card.

U got that for signing sterling

Atb
Kk

1 Like