Premier League 2024-2025

I am following protocol as witnessed on here many many times :crazy_face:

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

I still can’t decide whether ETH is just very unlucky (re injuries) or whether the training/conditioning is flawed.
Too many players on big wages and long contracts; not surprising they’re struggling to get rid. I thought they would have learned their lesson from the Phil Jones debacle - far too injury prone but they kept renewing his contract to preserve his “asset value” but he kept getting injured and unsurprisingly no-one else would buy.

Huge improvement on recent abortions. Unless, of course, that badge is another of those horrible lenticulars, which look as if they come straight out of a box of corn flakes.

It is. And they do.

Blimey, some Argy Bargy at the Olympics football last night…

What happened ?

Handbags and fistycuffs at the end of the Argentina France game.

Broke out on the pitch after the final whistle, then everyone sprinted down the tunnel to carry it on there, with the refs. left standing on the pitch, clearly feeling it was now someone else’s problem!

1 Like

Ah, a return to the ‘‘Good Old Days’’

Argentina really have a problem their behaviour has been appalling.

2 Likes

Maresca out.

Think @TheKevster may be pleased with their recent acquisition, Fullkrug. Big, strong old-school centre forward. Very… well, dare I say… West Hammy :smiley:

1 Like

He looked useful at the Euros, where the great Derek Rae was doing his usual jarring pronunciation of foreign words. At least on the feed that we got over here.

1 Like

… or just “the norm”.

1 Like

Selling Alvarez ? Has Pep got some cunning plan organised, or does he want to give his ex manager trainee a better chance of winning the title… ?

And now we have a World Cup winner in our squad! We’ve made (I think) SIX signings so far this transfer window. WTF is going on? I’m not used to these levels of planning and organisation!

The Arsenal have just put the German Invincible, double league/cup winners BL to the sword 4-1.

1st Sky award of the pre season :thinking:

2 Likes

Zinchenko scored. Nothing more needs saying…

But it will :yawning_face:

Summerville could turn out to be a great signing but I am not sure about Fullkrug. £27m and a 4 year contract for a 31 year old seems a bit much. I guess a couple of good seasons is what they are hoping for.

On the other hand, the Toon seem to be going in to the tune of £10-15m for William Osula from Sheffield United so that could be just as much of a risk as he isn’t exactly a proven goal scorer but at only 21, lots of potential.