I tried this last night, creating an m3u file with a few BBC stations and adding R Paradise as above and a JB Radio2 entry that I came across.
Apart from a half second of Radio 2 I get nothing on any of the streams. Am I missing something, either in the way the m3u file works or the environment?
Running MinimServer latest version on Raspberry Pi 3, with MinimStreamer installed. Minimserver has worked happily for the NAS music lib since I set it up last year sometime.
m3u file is plain text as per guidelines, content is:
#EXTINF:-1,[R2] BBC Radio 2
#EXTINF:-1,[R3] BBC Radio 3
#EXTINF:-1,[RP;flac] Radio Paradise FLAC
I’ve also added these same streams into the vTuner console both as internet streams (as above) or pointing to my NAS drive per the MinimStream instructions that reference the stream ID in the m3u. Nothing with either format through the 272 box.
Odd that only BBC R2 gave any o/put, albeit v brief, and any variation esp in the stream ID tag seems to knock it out completely. Advice on what to check next would be most welcome.