Serial number: 447525

Did you have 2 PS’s and go back to a single one? I thought you had only recently added the NAP500?

I changed my mind finally, because credit rates are very bad actually. Not the favourable time. I will check at spring now.
But yes, that Signals price was good indeed. And now I know that some UK dealers can ship to France, it’s a good news.
In January there might be new Naim products too. If they produce a 572 streamer/ pre at the level of 252/ Nds/ 555 dr, I could be interested too.

3 Likes

Only one PS.

An impending move means I have to reduce box count and downsize.

2 Likes

Downsize to what, Nigel?

A Nova served by a top Melco into Russell K Red 100 speakers as a temporary fix until we see what Naim come out with next year.

Having said that I am really enjoying this little set up.

4 Likes

It indeed may not be a bad idea to sell off some current Classic or even 500 Series before they loose S/H value when the New Classic comes in next year.

My understanding is that the 500 series will remain current for some time to come.

1 Like

Yes, I believe the new gear won’t be threatening anything at, or above, the NDX2/PS and 252/250 level.

Will have to retrofit the logo though. :laughing:

The Nova is a cracker. It sounds like you’ve got yourself a fun system to keep you entertained whilst you get sorted with your move.

Good luck with the next steps, Nigel.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Really hope all goes well with the move Nigel. My system has been boxed up and stored since September whilst we are in a rental property. There is no way I could have used it in the tiny cottage we are renting. I’m hoping it will all fit and work in a new room.

1 Like

…Or the new NAITs as according to the main website they have just been introduced…

1 Like

The guy in the middle serial number was-447525

8 Likes

You Oz guys sure dress sharp😂

3 Likes

Yes it’s our current cricket team.

1 Like

Found this on Class A’s website giving serial numbers and age.

1 Like

It’s all on Naim’s website too of course. Serial numbers | Naim Audio

1 Like

Absolutely correct. As several other people have posted, above.

You can lead a Horse to Water, but… :horse:

Are you joking or serious? The look like some prisoners from a jail .

1 Like

Nothing gets past you FR does it?

6 Likes