Show us your headphones

Just got a pair of these for use with the Chord Mojo on the computer, they are really rather good and super comfortable.

Tim
SIVGA Phoenix

3 Likes

Stax SR-L700

20 Likes

Added in the Sundara for an open back experience.
Definitely prefer the Celestee, but it’s a different perspective.
Not sure how long I’ll keep the Sundara, but it’s here, for now.

9 Likes

Celestee is my favourite too. I’m trying to get approval!

You have my approval! :wink:

. Stellia with he atom. Very nice sounding combo. The he is more than adequate as a streamer/preamp.

17 Likes

My birthday present this year:

22 Likes

ZMF make beautiful headphones. Mine (Verite closed) sound fantastic too.

Bruce

3 Likes

My most beautiful piece of hi-fi. Having tested some dozen headphones in that price range, the most appealing sound (for me) too.

1 Like

beautifully made headphones and fantastic service from ZMF - I have the Verite Open and love them. Congrats and enjoy!

2 Likes

604A1639-3FC9-4378-A313-8AD74A236194

Have a pair of wired Grado SR325x which I use with IFI Hip-2 DAC and a pair of Sony WH1000XM3’s if I want wireless and then just some Apple Air Pod Pros if I’m out and about

11 Likes

Thank you!

Hi Peder,
I’m new in this forum and I have read allot of messages of you about the Oyaide M1. I can’t send a pm unfortunately. Finding a topic that still was alive was quite hard haha.

I have read allot but I never found your conclusion about M1 vs 004 and perhaps other plugs.

To introduce myself: I have a full Audio Note system, AN OTO phono SE signature, Dac3.1x/II and Mano streamer, Cisco 2960 and a Meraki ms220 with Oxco mod and Farad psu. I really like a 3D sound and organic tone! I have read you especially like details, same here but not a the expanse of natural tonality. Perhaps tiny bit warm :slight_smile:

I have read the M1 is crazy good, but I’m curious about your final thoughts!

Is it correct the plug is a bit grey in tonality?
Is it a idea to use the F1 with Furu fi 50 ncf schuko to add a tiny bit colour?

2 Likes

And now for something a bit different :hugs:
My new headphones, the SASH Audio Tres from Ukraine.
It’s a One man band “boutique” production located in Kharkiv…so you can figure out under which conditions he is now operating.
These are very well made, comfortable to wear and sound sublime.

15 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:
I only check in here from time to time these days.
There are only 24 hours in a day,.unfortunately :wink:.

I’m busy now,.but I promise to try to report my thoughts on your thoughts,.although it might take some time.

Until I come back,.have a nice continuation of the summer…
/Peder :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My mobile setup. B&W P9 and PX, powered by either a Sony WM1a or an old AK120ii with Chord Mojo. Both players sound lovely, and the headphones are good enough for when I’m on the go or in a plane.

7 Likes

Great players, although wouldn’t the AK120/Mojo combo pull your pants down they look heavy. :grin:

1 Like

Yes the AK/mojo combo is bulky and heavy. Like the Sony mind you. I only use these players when I’m settled in a plane or train. When I move around or at the gym I use a small Fiio and another, much smaller, Sony.

1 Like

Delighted you were able to purchase from Ukraine

3 Likes

That little iFi Hip2 is awesome, its like having my 250DR in my coat pocket!

1 Like