Show us your Sondek

Yes Rega

Some lovely set ups here, just been having a read through as never before

Hi Bandit, the n-sats are beautiful. What speaker cables are you making them play with?

[image]

1 Like

Thank you Enrico. The speaker cables are Kudos ks-1. I prefer them to Witch Hat Phantom and NACA5.

2 Likes

A Rega arm ?

Thanks, they seem very flexible compared to nacA5. If you say they sound good I might try them with my Arivas.

1 Like

Yes, an RB880.

2 Likes

They’re very flexible. Its price is also very reasonable. Worth a try.

2 Likes

Fabulous tonearm. I run one on my LP12 with a Rega Apheta 3 cartridge. It’s a delightful combination.

2 Likes

I could like with that very easily

1 Like

I am reducing the number of turntables I have and have sold off my Stiletto/Aro/dv rig. The parts I kept make it a full Klimax LP12 but with Karmen top plate and Woodsong Gabon Ebony plinth. The Aro may be more beutiful than Ekos SE but I think it still looks good.

28 Likes

Stunning LP12!
There is no better looking TT
David

5 Likes

I would have kept the ARO in preference to the Ekos SE - although I recognise that that’s pure prejudice on my part, as I’ve never actually heard the Ekos.

(I had a black Ittok about 30 years ago, before I bought my first ARO.)

2 Likes

Vinyl Passion Revolution PSU added

16 Likes

Lovely!

And the best looking Majik arm by a mile!

14 Likes

And what about for the next 32 years! Just finally catching up on this thread :joy:

Strange one and the Aro 1 can work very well with the XV1’s let alone the physically smaller TKR - Just use the heavy counterweight if possible, if you can find one…:person_shrugging:

I shall be plucking my Harp on a cloud before another 32 years is up.

The heavy counterweight for the ARO is not something that appears to come up for sale very often - close to never! I suppose that not many were made in the first place.

Sadly, not Graham, so I believe I bought the last half dozen that were available many years ago now and I sold my last spare one in 2020, so it’s definitely something that is super desirable if it comes up secondhand.
KR, Peter

1 Like