My eyes are dim
I cannot see
I have not brought my specs with me

Some will understand , most will not

best wishes

4 Likes

Our misspent youths in the pub.

1 Like

i knew a man called Kilroy - I think his surname Was - here!

1 Like

30 Likes

Lovely wood finish

1 Like

Pretty… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you. Indian rosewood by Simon Price /SimPlinth in a high gloss finish.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I concur, that is a lovely looking turntable.

1 Like

That is a beauty Toon, with the best looking arm on it too. A true classic and probably the item of Hi-Fi I most regret selling :flushed:

9 Likes

I only had the plinth fitted recently but have had the LP12 39 years. It’s now got very few of its original parts.

1 Like

Grandfathers Axe - or Triggers Broom… :thinking: :smirk:

1 Like

It certainly keeps me smiling and listening to music. Rigged up to 252/300 and Kudos 606

16 Likes

Thank you. Karmen top plate/Ittok/DV XX-2/Karousel/Kore/sKale/Trampolin2/Radikal/Cyrus Phono Signature and PSXR2 power supply.

1 Like

I spent some months considering which turntable to purchase. It was a choice between a LP12 and Rega P8. I visited this forum a number of times prior to purchase, reading about both turntables.

I picked the P8 because I needed plug and play. I also realised that the LP12 was upgradable and I would’ve only been able to afford the basic. That was a problem, knowing my character, I would be itching to upgrade it, instantly. I didn’t want to get on that treadmill.

Admittedly, they’re a lovely looking turntable. In contrast, I’m very pleased with my P8 but I do feel its had a clout from the ugly stick. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

and rated ‘Outstanding Product’ in the latest HiFi News. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you find the Radikal to differ on sound delivery being on the top shelf? Was it located on another shelf at any time, or is it out of convenience and to keep it away from the brawn kit? I only ask as I was contemplating some stacking changes while on vacation next week.

Scott

The LP12 must be one or the most significant Hifi products of the last fifty years, If I could revamp my system for the same money as I spent -the LP12 would be one of the first items to be bought

3 Likes

Hi Scott
The only place the Radikal will fit is the top shelf as it is too deep to fit on a shelf with the rear post in place.