Show us Your Tablette 10

Sun getting low enough in the evening to hit the Tabs now.

G

8 Likes

Funny I was eyeing a chaise lounger like you have in the photo just last week

1 Like

I ll try them soon with a sub (or 2) i am sure this could be a delightful experience :slight_smile:

This was my inital idea also, but finally decided to go for the D2Rs instead, I have never had any sub in my house previously and based on what I have read with regards to sub setup, I thought it would be safer going for a bigger standmount instead of playing with subwoofer positioning and endless frequency/gain configurations. I think I made the right choice now.

I would be happy if you do succeed with the sub, please report back your experience once you have everything in place.

2 Likes

I had the regular D2s, and my listening area is pretty large/open, so I tried the ProAc sub - could never get it dialed-in to my satisfaction. What sounded good for orchestral music was not the same as for rock or jazz. Plus, the endless up and down fiddling with it in trying to set it up - maybe if it had a remote (silly, I know), I could have come to a satisfactory outcome - I finally gave up and went with my current D28s. In anything but as open and large a space as I have, the D2s would have been wonderful.

2 Likes

I suddenly realised that I hadn’t seen any post from @hungryhalibut lately, so thought I’d check on this thread because he was always keen to show his Tablettes. But I find he’s disappeared entirely; all his posts have been removed too. Does anyone know why or where he’s gone? I rather miss his posts.

1 Like

he was on the other forum yesterday…

I assume you mean the pink one as he’s not in the Kabin. But to have all his posts deleted as if he never participated here seems rather extreme.

yes pink one…

Going to ask the same, noticeable by his absence.

Glad to hear he is still alive and kicking :leg::leg::leg:

Ian

Clive, if a member asks to have their account removed (or in a few very rare cases, I am left with no option but to remove a member) then their account details are removed, and their username and posts are anonymised. Some ask for all their posts to be removed too. This is possible if they have only made a small handful of posts, however if 10 or more then it’s not possible, instead they are anonymised.

Thanks for the explanation. I see his posts are listed now from user anon4489532, so it’s still possible to search using @anon4489532.

OK, but the forum is just that bit more beige without knowledgable characters like HH.

4 Likes

I am not fussed when and if people choose to leave a forum for a bit of r and r. I only hope that HH is keeping well and life is treating him kindly.

5 Likes

Yes……

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Fishy.

He’s been in touch and is surviving without us.

G

10 Likes

Yes, totally.

that’s a shame