Speaker Build - CNO Grande

A build picture finally! :grinning: They look fantastic, would love to see more … hint, hint :slightly_smiling_face:

Was looking at these again quite recently and hadn’t spotted before that they’re 96db sensitivity … they must have incredible dynamics! Really wish I could build a pair!

1 Like

Just got them soldered up, will have a look at getting the wiring to and from the crossover later.

1 Like

Have you thought about how you’re going to test? I was thinking that you could AB them by only changing one speaker at a time? Especially if you have some nice mono recordings.

Just planning on listening for a few days really, since the current value is a bit low for me I’ll start in the middle and then go either side of that depending on how that works out … a binary search :slightly_smiling_face:

Done:

1 Like

Fantastic! Something fun to read after a shi**y day at work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got this finished off … currently hooked up to the default value to check everything’s ok.

Super quick to adjust the treble level now, into standby, move the red wire, wake it up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes