Streamer firmware 3.8.0

Well there are AirPlay updates mandated by Apple in this release, too. They may not be a showstopper, but we’d always recommend being on the latest firmware release to ensure your streamer is compliant with the most recent specs.

1 Like

Thanks Clare and noted your comments about percentages

1 Like

If it’s any reassurance I too have a ND5XS2 and have updated the firmware, today, with no issues.

2 Likes

Same here and wonderfull sonic update.

Regards

Gerben

4 Likes

UPDATE…My NDX2 is working fine now. Left it unplugged for over 1 hour and it started up fine. So all is good. I’d be interested in knowing anyone else running WiFi as a connection and if they had issues with the update. Thanks!

Updated my NDX 2. All went fine. Sounds the same as it always has to me…

Hi Stephen. Is your NDX 2 hardwired or wifi? Just wondering. Trying to figure out what may have happened to my update initially. Thanks in advance.

Hi SRO, my NDX 2 is wired.

Nova updated within minutes. Lost the Tidal settings, so up and running after signing in.

1 Like

In an attempt to add to the balance: My NDX2 also updated without any problem, as it has done with every update before

4 Likes

Update also went smooth on my Nova. Only lost login settings to Tidal and no other issues as of now.

1 Like

My Nova also. It was freaked out (went out of synch with video, made a weird crackle, was weirding out with bluetooth) a bit today so I did a hard re-set, and once back saw an update…ahhh….all well again.

Smooth ND555 update.had to re- login to Tidal

1 Like

Where do I find the release notes?

Nice smooth update on my ND5 Xs2. Thanks all at Naim.

2 Likes

Smoooooth Star update. Didn’t have to re-login to Tidal even.

1 Like

I wholly agree. A seamless 7min upgrade to the ND555 as far as I’m concerned.

G

1 Like

Anyone having issue with spontaneous Tidal logout under 3.8?

I understand that it was necessary to log-in again following updating to 3.8 but since then ND555 seems to have spontaneously logged me out a couple of times…

Oh well. I thought I was OK but no. Error 315 every time unit is unplugged and then restarted. Must wait a long time unplugged to restart over 1 hour and I’m not sure that it not going to just not start soon. Dealer is working on a solution.