System Pics 2019

I’m probably the wrong person to ask, I can’t work out weather I’m posting or replying.

They still look good.

Recognise that system but not the new name. Hello S3 (David) or shall I call you Dave.

Phil

system from 2018 - have not finally decided on upgrades for 2019 yet, it will either be deck, SCDR then look at 252 or new speakers :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi Phil, either is fine! I thought I’d use the new forum as an opportunity to change my username to my name!

The love of my life.

19 Likes

This is my system as from October 2017: Naim Uniti Core, NDS/555PS, NAC252/Supercap DR, NAP300 DR, Chord C-stream Ethernet Cables, Naim Super Lumina DIN Interconnect, Super Lumina Speaker Cables, Fraimlite Rack, Wireworld Matrix 2 Six Way Trailing Socket, Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers in walnut satin finish with feet upgraded to the latest specification (which, by the way, really do make quite a difference in sound quality terms, while also adding an improvement to the appearance and making positioning and levelling etc a far easier task, especially on thick carpet and underlay). At the moment, I am considering the possibility of upgrading the pre-amp to the NAC552 DR in April this year but as usual my heart and head are arguing over it all.

28 Likes

@anon32455950

I think the SL2 look very good in the black ash!

1 Like

may be changing them for something possibly better…

Thanks mate. They are a 08/09 (can’t remember) not a mark on them. Just a beautiful thing to have😎

1 Like

If you go back up to see an earlier post, I see a black ‘Back’ button appear next to the scrolly thing to take you back to whence you came (at least on my PC).

I like the simplicity of your system.

I occasionally see a back button, bottom R corner, on iPhone, but a) it usually doesn’t appear, b) if it does, it usually doesn’t work, and c) if it does work, it takes you down the page, but to the wrong place.

Let’s see if I can get an image in here!

22 Likes

@DaveS - I haven’t seen a pair a MA’s RS6 for quite sometime. Great speakers if paired well but too lively for my taste. Enjoy the music!

I assume from the liquid refreshment on the table you’re listening to the Little River Band (first pic) :wink:

1 Like

PS. The NDS/555PS is also DR spec., installed new in October 2017, replacing an NDX/XPS DR.

I agree with YetiZone, the SL2s look lovely in black ash veneer. But all that Mana…!

1 Like

Come on mate the mana is so lovely it drips passion.:grimacing:
Im all about function over form, as opposed to form over function.
Hard and fast down under mate. None of this warm fuzzy wannabe valve crap.

1 Like

Nice pad dude👍

1 Like