System Pics 2020

How sticky are these — easy to remove when needed? Or a pain in the a***?

Cheers!

I could remove them fairly easily without damaging veneer. They left a ring which I am sure would come off with solvent but I didn’t bother as you couldn’t see it!

1 Like

Cheers — your swift brief elaboration is much appreciated!

1 Like

You are clearly an expert, what would you recommend, Neat XS1?

toto, can’t seem to see any system details on your profile, have you got a system?

@NigelB @PeterR His system is here.

Just got a new toy.
Now have to understand how to use it !!

12 Likes

767EE22D-28CA-403A-9E3C-8F1558DEE80E-5678-0000062A9E1A86F8

I’m not usually susceptible to such things, but I would be spooked - thinking those chairs having ethereal occupants watching me. :scream:

7 Likes

They mostly don’t judge my musical choices, and occasionally put away the washing, so I haven’t bothered getting them exorcised yet.

3 Likes

@CBR600 This may do exactly what you want it to, but the design and build quality doesn’t look like it approaches the nearly £3k cost. Those edges appear rough around the top dials and the function and volume printing is way out of position. I thought the Swiss had attention to detail. Sorry!

1 Like

No apologies necessary. It’s probably just the angle of the photo or quality of image.
The unit is impressive and well finished

5 Likes

27 Likes

Be that as it may, what’s the Test setting for/do?

1 Like

They look wonderful, have been considering these for my office system, currently have Neat Iota’s but to me they don’t sound anywhere near “correct” unless driven loudly. How are the Tab’s at lowish volumes? Did you compare these to the standard Tab 10?

Chris

41 Likes

Of course we do! :wink: :switzerland:

4 Likes

Who’s on the bull dozer In the painting?

Scott

1 Like

Truth it was no one in particular however it ended up looking like the orange one.

1 Like

Geoff, then you should watch their acoustic room treatment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: ATB Peter
( And as good old Dustysox would have said: ‘ See what I did there’)

2 Likes

Yes, where is ol Dusty?

1 Like