System Pics 2021

Lemmy! :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks. My problem is cable length which makes it tricky to have it away from the rack.

"

Mike_S

Sep '19

Yes, that was what I was thinking off. Whether an upgrade from a 2 to a 3 is warranted, Iā€™m not so sure. Iā€™m limited on box count, so separates are out, and the SN2 is a fine amp."

I think we all have made similar statements regarding box count and separates and look where we are nowā€¦ This is not to single out any one statement but to re-iterate maybe to never say never when one is in pursuit of sonic bliss :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Indeed. Guilty as charged Sir.

Happily guilty, as am I, I presumeā€¦
atb Mike

1 Like

these are A3 Magicos? How do you drive them?

They put a black shelf in though :cowboy_hat_face:

Well spotted! On the NAIM box it said ASH not black I couldnā€™t be bothered to send it back.

Cheers Pete

You really shouldnā€™t live with that. It looks really incongruous. Why not ask for the ash shelf and swap it over when it arrives. Itā€™s like owning a black jacket but having an orange cuff.

1 Like

I quite like the sound of that, it could work in certain circumstances. :0)

3 Likes

I might swap it over for the top shelf on the middle rack, or I might take HHā€™s advice and ask them to send the correct wood so I can swap over. It took hours to break down and build up again I donā€™t fancy doing it gain just at the moment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Now I really want oneā€¦

Just email the Naim Elves again surely?

If it takes a while to come, you can build up to it. You really couldnā€™t settle for that.

Iā€™m glad people like the jacket idea. Itā€™s a bit Paul Smith perhaps.

What, the jacket?
Check out ā€˜Joe Brownsā€™ on line clothing store.

Yes it could be. I quite like clothing stuff that ā€˜jars the eyeā€™ it seems to ā€˜antagonise the managementā€™ :0)

1 Like

Unfortunately theyā€™re off with the Fairies :wink:

2 Likes

Tube setup without all the acoustical treatments in place:

18 Likes

been experimenting with lighting myself, still trying to find exactly what I want.

1 Like

Iā€™m using two Govee RGB led light bars behind the amps and a Blisslights blue/blue laser galaxy projector on the ceiling. All-in probably $120 USD. Iā€™m pretty pleased so far.