System Pics 2022

Beautiful, especially the picture of David! :joy:

1 Like

That’s the only way to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Isoacoustics footers. Ideally a single pair of speakers should be tested (with and without) the Gaias but since that’s not practical, two pairs are used for the comparison.

Interesting that the Gaias are not fitted below the Fraim while the black boxes all get the Oreas.

Yes, but you have stuck an unauthorised modification up its bottom.

1 Like

Of course. We all know that the Isobloodyacoustics f’inggaias will turn a pile of junk into a world beating megasystem.

1 Like

Not sure I understand the relevance HH? Nor the rich wording btw.

My tongue in cheek was about the ‘bare NDX’ often portrayed here as almost inadequate without an XPSDR.

As per forum rules, I never mentioned or even hinted at the err… ‘modification’ anywhere. And it has nothing to do with the NDX2 singing or not. I does that fine right out of the box.

9 Likes

Very nice small system. I also use Uniti Atom and Isoacoustics Gaia under Speaker Stands with positive result (Link here).. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Of course it has to do with marketing, but consent first, as always …

You almost get the impression that you dislike Isoacoustic’s products HH?:thinking::sunglasses:

Today’s Forum wet dream, tomorrow’s landfill.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: So it may be…

Commentary which feels very much in keeping with the current grey theme we seem to have found ourselves wallowing in.

I heard the new grey units make black boxes unlistenable…

2 Likes

An inevitable day of horror arrived…

This morning painters started to work in our living room. They’ll be painting our new panel doors, door frames and a wall after a drain pipe leakage upstairs a little over a month ago. Today is prep and sanding so I wrapped up my system against the dust. All our stuff moved towards the middle of the room to clear the wall etc. Aaarrgghh… :neutral_face:

Tomorrow fresh coats of Farrow & Ball. That should be the finishing episode of our drain pipe misfortune. Fingers crossed we’re done running into unforeseen trouble for a while.

System still plays fine though.

14 Likes

Good luck - never fun, but hopefully, when it is done you will be happy with the result and not have to endure it again for a long time!

1 Like

Lovely windows!

May be take the opportunity for a future proof lick of French Grey on those black boxes too?

5 Likes

Ha ha… Half of our room is already French Grey! :joy:

1 Like

‘Goofy Red’?

G

1 Like

System pics anyone? :wink:

2 Likes

Quick and dirty. Playing with Roon sync settings between here and the main system. Easier to have both a Node and the DS-10 rather than walk room to room. Such a drag :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh dear - watch out for the Stacking Police - better make a run for it

6 Likes