System Pics 2022

… a psychedelic rug… That screams for a picture.

Take some magic mushrooms and look again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a great system :blush: yes, I am still using the KS-1 cable, it took a while to settle down but we got there and I am very happy :blush:

1 Like

I could take a photo in daylight but then the gift from my “delightful” younger daughter perched on an 808 might be all too clear :man_shrugging:

53 Likes

9 Likes

Is that a soundbar in front of the TV? Have you thought of feeding the TV sound through your Uniti? Optical out of the TV into the Uniti?

1 Like

Now that’s a rug to trip over.

9 Likes

my eyes have adapted, it no longer ripples and moves…but I’m having to use dark glasses to achieve this, not so good at night…

Hi Gavin,

That’s what I originally had, no soundbar and just used the Uniti/Linns. Sadly compared to music, TV sound was quite muffled on voices through the system and we had to increase the volume for clarity (not sure my hearing is as good as it was)

The Dali soundbar is better for TV sound to our ears, although it too has its moments of muffledness, maybe the programmes we watch. It’s definately preferable to the system. We used our Muso for a while and that was a bit over whelming bass wise.

May alter the tv area anyway and may mount the bar on the wall.

2 Likes

g

Good morning to all friend naimers. with the new year I will also post some photos of my full Naim system and rega with complete witch hat wiring.

46 Likes

My mini mixing setup where I spend most of my time when not listening to my Hifi :wink:

19 Likes

Swapped to my very old Rogers LS3/5A 15 Ohm speakers for a while.

75 Likes

Nice Photo. Nice room.
Love the Vitsoe and also mid century look.

1 Like

I have a little regret at letting mine go, but they needed a refurb and I had a very silly offer from someone I know who really wanted them even knowing they needed the refurb.

Lovely room

1 Like

just swapped the quad 606 to a nap 200 a week before Christmas :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I don’t use mine much now, and I doubt that they’re an ideal pairing with the Atom, but they sound pretty good to me—particularly the stereo imaging.

I’m pretty sure these have never been opened, so I daren’t to see the state of them.

I bet your system sounds fantastic!

Yes looks great.
Curious to hear what you think about the Rega P10.
Did you have an LP12 before? Is the P10 a recent addition?
Cheers

1 Like

hi, no, i didn’t have an lp12 before. i have the p10 for about a year. before i used it with apheta3 and gold note ph10. I recently mounted aphelion2 and aura. it’s a fantastic turntable and looks very nice.

3 Likes