System Pics 2022

yes, I am very happy. slowly I got where I wanted.

1 Like

Some changes since 2021, a couple more pending…

137 Likes

Thanks, and well spotted!

Isoacoustic Gaias for the plant pots?

Elegant room.

8 Likes

Wow😁

1 Like

….and room treatment! :clap:t2: Looks fabulous Elfer and I bet it sounds great too. Enjoy Peter

1 Like

What a stunning room, and with a great view, … … … ever so slightly envious. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Very nice room and system

1 Like

Could be worth a try - stranger things seem to have an effect :joy:

1 Like

What a fantastic room, setup and a view to die for, wow!

1 Like

Thanks Peter. Treatment is still a work in progress but getting there…

May I ask how is the Atom driving them / how is compatibility with the Atom ?

Many thanks

I don’t have another amp to compare, but it seems very capable. The Atom handles my Dynaudio SP40s well, and the LS3/5As need to be turned up a fraction more. Lots of detail, well controlled, and musical.

3 Likes

With my last adition, a (very) passive Red Booster.

31 Likes

Great room, and I am rather intrigued by the media unit. Love the flaps allowing to hide the gear – in my case, humming boxes. :worried:

May I ask for the maker of that media unit?

Cheers.

13 Likes

Thank you. That’s an easy one… it’s an IKEA Stockholm media unit. I’ve had it a few years, but they still sell them.

5 Likes

Will keep me entertained through 2022. Only 1 upgrade on the shopping list. Radikal 2.

58 Likes

… Wow … Just wonderful!

3 Likes

I know that Class A Servicing can provide new fascia’s for a CB 250 if you care to pursue it @Fetchezlavache . I don’t know if they have the same for the half width products or not.

New listening room for 2022, maybe late Feb/early March. This will be the speaker wall. The Celotex’d cupboards will be filled with 5 shelves per side of LP’s. Around 12 metres of shelf space. I’m trying to calculate how many LP’s I can fit. I’m thinking around 2000. Anyone know a good rule of thumb for estimating average per metre number of albums?

15 Likes