System Pics 2022

The Nait 2 CB is a thing of beauty

33 Likes

Great set up

1 Like

Epic:)

Great set up!!!

1 Like

My Atom working hard while watching the cricket on a barmy Wednesday afternoon. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Barmy or balmy? Two very different experiences… :joy:

2 Likes

Where north of Sydney are you Pete? I did 3 years at Williamtown when I was in the RAF (and where I took my profile picture). Great part of the world

Good day for Bob Seger :sun_with_face:

1 Like

On the Central Coast about 80 is north of Sydney

No change from 2021 and no change planned unless the Unitilite implodes!

13 Likes

Looks similar to my last photo but a couple of changes.
282 has been replaced with a 252. The NDX2 has been replaced with an ND555. Very pleased with the resulting sound.

66 Likes

Are they AR18BX loudspeakers in your ‘youth cave’ by any chance?

That is a very calming space. It must be great for relaxing and listening to music.

3 Likes

Wow! Those system photos really take me back in time. Mk1 ES14s (one piece cone as opposed to phase plug) and The Blue Nile - A Walk Across The Rooftops - great album!

4 Likes

Very nice John.

1 Like

Nigel, it’s very calm until the grandchildren start dancing!:joy:

1 Like

a little change here - just a new light

a christmas present for my wife who felt it would go well here - a battery operated LED moon light. I built a stand from bamboo cheeseboard, B+Q oak bannister stave and a heamatite ring attached to the top of the stave.
A piece of honeysuckle twisting round it softens the linear look.
Gentle light for night time listening.

I also had a new rug - but its very psychedelic so avoided a picture…

20 Likes

Watching my 2 year old grand twins dance is very rewarding, if not that calming.

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to grow a few more arms and hands😀

Yes, it can be a bit like spinning plates, or herding cats.

They are identical boys, so often difficult to tell which one is guilty of a particular misdemeanour.

3 Likes