System Pics 2022

Mark,

Can’t we have a proper picture of your Briks? Would love to see them.

2 Likes

This looks really smart. Love the look of Aavik stuff.

1 Like

Look at the top replies in his profile.

1 Like

Just the foam decaying. Had the problem with the Briks and the Saras when I had them. The decaying foam just went everywhere.

No Naim in this shot of my new little office space, but they get too much love already in other rooms throughout the house :slight_smile:

I hadn’t taken the time to set up an office space in the home we moved into in Nov. 2020… finally got around to it recently. New Mac Studio, and because I can’t live with mediocre sound, got a pair of used KEF LSX Active Speakers. I can’t really imagine a better near field listening experience… The KEF’s are great. And it’s fun to listen to them, and then pop over to the larger rig in the larger listening space. I think that aspect makes me appreciate both systems more.

17 Likes

Nice! :ok_hand: Which speakers are they?

Thanks :slight_smile: Sehring Audio S913 Curved, I posted a link to my older setup pix a few posts further up. (Handmade in Berlin. Website is Sehring-Audio dot com but it’s currently not complete with all the possibilities, e.g. Curved models are missing, and in German - they are working on a new one. Though if you copy the URL into translate.google.com it translates and works perfectly)

3 Likes

is it just me or should that Nova sit bang in the middle under the TV :blush:

It’s just you….:wink:

IMO, I think it’s just right, it counter balances the aperture in the hifi unit which echoes the shape of the Nova. Centralising the Nova would make it look odd.

1 Like

That’s new furniture Klout. What’s it if I may ask?

What a fantastic room to enjoy your hobby @IvoB, the attention to detail is first class and even the chairs and door are perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words. The Nova is intentionally placed not exactly in the middle :wink:

@Ardbeg10y , I don’t think it’s allowed to post a link, but it’s a Dutch company called TV kast and located in Amsterdam. A quick Google search might do the trick

Edit: at a later stage, I’m planning to mount the cabinet to the wall, to have a ‘floating’ effect, but need to think about practical things like cabling.

1 Like

Marksnaim,

This is what your Isobariks will look like eventually. No dust, but no grills either! I believe that you can order replacements on-line, but they’re not cheap and my speakers seem to work just fine without them. Enjoy!

Brian D.

41 Likes

Thank you, GeoffC!

1 Like

That’s a very good CD player too!

2 Likes

On the subject of speakers in various light formats, these are my B&W CM8s at midnight!

14 Likes

They fit seamlessly into their surroundings - well done!

1 Like

Simple and effective. Just dipping my toe in at this point, but loving it so far!

50 Likes

Very pretty room maison…love that fireplace.

1 Like