System Pics 2022

The Nova looks great in that setup, and if it gives you a good balance with other family needs financially then it’s a win win. Nice that you have landed on a great outcome.

6 Likes

I recently chaged a lot in relatively shortvtime: new pre-amp, new streamer, power-amp serviced, new xls cables, new loudspeaker and new loud-speaker cables. In that journey one constantly notices small nuances in sound. It kept on changing; something I preceive as bettering, more detail en opening up. The change in nuance stopped now which makes me conclude run in is done

Iver

5 Likes

Once a month, I write to my dealer and sayI am amazed how good the Nova is.

I must admit it was the Powerline that really lifted it’s performance and Witch Hat Phantoms tweaked it further.

1 Like

Looks great. What speakers are they? They look the business.

1 Like

There’s a thread about them here:

Troels Gravesen CN04.

It’s quite a read :slight_smile:

@Mark84 - I’m sure with your skills and patience your (already lovely looking - what needs doing!!?) house will be renovated in no time. If the speed at which mine seem to be growing up is anything to go by then the all too brief time you get to spend regular time with your kids will be gone faster than you want. Sounds like a great decision to me.

2 Likes

Finally got the decorating sorted. The rug gets mixed reactions but I love it so that’s all that matters :smiley:

104 Likes

I like everything about that photo. Especially the rug. What make rack is that? Really attractive

6 Likes

Welcome to the Nova club! Great piece of kit and for many of us all the hifi we need

6 Likes

Thank you Stilts. I agonised over the back wall colour for ages but really happy with the teal. It’s a custom Solid-Sounds rack. Very happy with it and Paul is a pleasure to deal with.

I’ve been told the rug belongs in a children’s nursery :joy:

1 Like

That looks like a really lovely set-up. I love the exuberance of all the bright colours and like the wood grain on the rack. Enjoy the music!

1 Like

Well, aren’t we all - on this Forum, at least - children at heart? Some just more so than others :joy: But I am REALLY taken with that rack - as much as with what it contains. Lovely alternative to the usual suspects generally seen here.

2 Likes

Rug looks great, sets off the teal nicely.

1 Like

Nice rack, nice rug, nice system. :+1:

3 Likes

When you view it from the side the grain is continuous between levels. I’ll do a pic later.

Just answer that it is for the connoisseurs. It is a work inspired by Piet Mondrian :wink: :joy:

4 Likes

Like what you’ve done there :+1:
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

That would be great - I’m already all over their website! Might I ask how much the rack cost (if Forum rules allow it)?

From memory it was around £1500 a year or so back. Also got some risers made for the bottom level. Just in case a 500 ever makes an appearance :grimacing: better safe than sorry :smile:

1 Like

Thinking ahead - I like it!

Seems excellent value

1 Like

The rug gets a positive reaction from me. Very nice.

2 Likes