System Pics 2022

Pretty sure that’s an Atacama bamboo rack, looks very similar to my own from them. I think you can just make out the logo, RHS of bottom shelf, first picture.

Thanks

Lovely looking System James. What make is your rack it looks great?

555 Integrated!? Am I missing something?

Thanks

Gary

Thanks!

Thank you Gary. The racks are from Isoblue.

555 Integrated… ? Wishin’ and Hopin’ as Dusty would say :grinning:

The Elac Navis ARF-51 perform brilliantly with the Naim Atom HE. The integration with the Dynaudio Sub 6 is quite good as well. So they are here to stay.

BR,
Richard

48 Likes

Great looking setup, speakers, and view out the door!

3 Likes

Hi Atacama bamboo Paul

1 Like

Hi I have nap 250, nac 282 with 2 hip caps.

Beautiful Richard.
Really love the wood unit and I’m sure there are a few on here who are appreciating your dusting and polishing - the reflection from the tv screen is very pleasing. Looks a beautiful space indoors and out.
Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Just Joined the community, here is mine.
XS 3, Marantz ND 8006, Focal Aria 926.

36 Likes

Cool power supplies!

5 Likes

Thanks! The view towards the Dutch glasshouses and forest is never boring. We consider ourselves to be very lucky. Sometimes, we even see a train passing by. :grin:

33 Likes

Or maybe a special NHS edition… :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing system

1 Like

Ok, I’ll bite. What’s the mystery Naim component in your system? I scoured the photo like it was a Where’s Waldo image :joy:.

Powerline on the switch?

1 Like

Look at the powercord feeding the Cisco switch…

1 Like

I have also found that a good power cable on the Cisco switch has a positive effect and have compared some ((Link click here)). It may not have to be a powerline.

Thanks for the link, something to explore after i get my dedicated mains feed sorted which is next on my to-do list :+1:

1 Like