System Pics 2022

Yes - the colour is a bit unique. I love the MoV releases - sound is fantastic! Unfortunately mine is not numbered … :slight_smile: Sorry - OT

Apparently many are from digital but some are analogue. However, MoV don’t say one way or the other so you can only judge on the end result, which, in many cases, is very good indeed.

2 Likes

I imagine the Linn and ATCs would be great together. I have the Naim version with active ATC 50s, but the streamer and preamp is four boxes. Of course I’ve built the Naim system up over time, and I do like the sound, but great if Linn can achieve the same levels of performance in just one box.

3 Likes

A few recent pics from my listening room. The only recent change is the addition of a second 555PS for my ND555.

76 Likes

Music on Vinyl is my favorite Label (of the commercial ones) - and they have my kind of music in their program - Morcheeba, Hooverphonic, Svedaliza, Moloko, Goldfrapp, Sophie Zelmani… very nice records!

1 Like

Lovely room, Dave, and your system ain’t too shabby either!

1 Like

You’re letting the side down - those cable are far too tidy!
Nice room, enjoy.

2 Likes

It’s taken me 30 years of Naim upgrading to get this far… and now my dealer keeps whispering ‘Statement’ in my ear.

4 Likes

Cable OCD… or at least I like ‘em nicely dressed.

2 Likes

If you’d like more practice, I might be able to help you out…

1 Like

Very tasteful use of acoustic panels Dave, this from an equally afflicted :sweat_smile: Enjoy Peter

2 Likes

A statement will remove a lot of that clutter. :grin:

Room/stacks look fantastic I’d hate to show you the back of my lot.

2 Likes

Shop system update ( I make no apologies for the setup)

Purchased a pair of Wharfdale Linton’s! Only one hour on them so I won’t comment on sound. But the walnut finish looks great. Nice speaker package for a low price.

41 Likes

Share your goodies with us James, when they arrive! :grinning:

Just arrived and a quick set and warm up
in the lounge before conservatory furniture arrives.

They are virtually giving these away at the moment!

Sounds wonderful just out of the box.

34 Likes

Yes i saw them offered at Sevenoaks for a hefty discount👍

1 Like

Nice table too - Ercol?

1 Like

That’s the place £999 - rude not to.

1 Like

Yes Ercol a temporary resting place - might not be turning the main system on for a while now.

1 Like

If the Wood Edition Muso is reduced so much, presumably to get shot of them, maybe we will be picking up Tin Edition classic systems for massive discounts very shortly.

5 Likes