System Pics 2022

Just noticed this

Somehow I doubt it

You should never say never. :grin:

Never :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Maybe the sound of the wind through the 2 holes is more appealing ? :joy:

2 Likes

It’s probably not the best match with an Ekos. It does work very well with the Aro though.

1 Like

Some people do seem to have more dough than they know what to do with! Junking thousands of pounds worth of kit is no big deal…

1 Like

Well if HH wants to do it, it’s up to him

Nothing to do with other forum members

That seems an unnecessarily nasty comment. Art is subjective and we love the pictures.

11 Likes

Ah, I do understand . For a long time, I have wanted to declutter my audio system whilst retaining as much quality as possible

Ian

I think it must be truely liberating to end with with a simple system, that does all you need and be happy with it. But, i expect you can only end up there having been up the naim range first to know.
If most here are honest an NDX2 is the only source they ever need.

I agree Ian

I just haven’t got there yet and at this stage I don’t need to

1 Like

Yes I must admit the constant changing and ‘upgrading’ (!) from many forum members is quite head scratching. Still it’s their entitlement and money.
I’m sure for a lot of forum members it’s the hi-fi that matters and not the music, despite comments otherwise (and willy waving I suspect!).
Obviously not intended to HH, just a general observation!

2 Likes

Good luck with the P10 sale Nigel, but like others I’m surprised as I thought you were enjoying reacquainting yourself with vinyl. Is it worth just pausing on the sale for a few weeks just to make sure, as there is something truly seductive and unique about the tactile vinyl ritual, despite the obvious flaws and shortcomings.

Either way, enjoy the music.

3 Likes

Well OK yes. But if it’s nothing to do with us why bother with the pics and info?

1 Like

If this is a permanent move, I guess you’ll be needing to update your profile.

No need for that comment Pete. Peter

1 Like

Ah yes. I find myself in complete agreement with you. It doesn’t feel nice to be on the receiving end of unnecessarily nasty comments.

17 Likes

Maybe HH is leading the way to help reduce the box count and assist Naim go forward into the future with the Uniti one box solution.

1 Like

A SuperNova that performs at the NDX2/ SN2 level would a pretty desirable solution for those wanting a simple set up.

7 Likes

Let’s be honest it’s only us old codgers that seem to be interested in all the these separate boxes. Baby boomers (sorry I know it’s an assumption) apparently are the most wasteful generation.

1 Like