System Pics 2022

Good grief, all of that happened to me too, not married to the same woman are we?

:rofl:

Interesting looking set pieces is a recurring theme with your still life domestic images.
Is there a method you use to best judge what objects belong together ?
Do you take inspiration from the art prints, with colour and mass or from your eye ?
If some devilish deviant was to enter and swap over an item from one cluster to another, would you notice ?

1 Like

@GraemeH
Loving the light and shade photography. Very nicely done sir.

2 Likes

Thanks @TOBYJUG . If intuition is a method then I guess that’s it. I have a natural resistance to symmetry so I tend to favour groups of three. The objects and prints have been chosen independently, but I suppose with the same governing sensibilities.

I would notice if a group were mischievously shuffled I think!

G

2 Likes

Thanks @1GiantLeap but all down to nice reflected light light and an old iPhone as I was dashing out the door to work this morning.

We moved here 5 years ago and 2 things I always check when viewing prospective property: 1) Where will the HiFi go & 2) Where does the sun track in the living room?

Priorities…

G

3 Likes

With a very sick Nait XS, a Supernait 3 has come for a sleepover. It’s certainly grabbed the Evokes by the scruff

71 Likes

Love mine! They are great!

1 Like

That’s a great looking room and layout.

3 Likes

Nice to see speakers set up with air around them to breathe :+1:t3: Enjoy Peter

1 Like

He he, we have one of those, a black shaggy dog that is!

1 Like

re your dedicated mains, how did you run the ground from your Naim gear? did you A-B the grounding options, eg lifted /no ground vs attached to the separate mains line vs a separate ground to a buried iron ground rod?

80 Likes

Stunning!

1 Like

44 Likes

I see you have the optional Subwoofer too :+1:

10 Likes

I think I saw your room before - did you have Linn Majik 109s at some stage? (Or am I thinking of another UnitiLite owner with a beautiful room!!)

1 Like

Yes, the ATC SCM7s replaced the Linns which I still have until I move them on.

Also removed the bioethanol fire , stacked the cabinets and moved speakers off the wall!!!

1 Like

Took those “little monsters” to demo them at home.

53 Likes

please elaborate…