System Pics 2022

Happy birthday!

Third time lucky. Happy birthday! (Tried before:my Lenovo tablet was acting up)

I love the city too. I lived there nearly 40 years ago. I am a big fan of the post-war rebuilding they did and the old Princesshay, but I think I’m in a minority. Always found it great getting around on foot or public transport. Exeter is where I was introduced to Rega, Naim, Creek, Nad and ‘the Flat Response’. Ruined my life!

With the Luxman way down on the bottom shelf I’m guess you mainly use this as a DAC? Certainly I’ve yet to actually put a CD in my Luxman player.

Hi, yes am mostly using as a dac as i’ve only 1 sacd to hand. The others are boxed up somewhere! time to do some digging!! I’m just waiting for an airport express to arrive (for airplay when using an ipad) then i’ll have a move around.

1 Like

Currently

47 Likes

I saw them website :ok_hand:, not expensive at all and free shipping to the Netherlands.

1 Like

I paid 3 or 5 euros shipping. Very good value. Made by Polska!

1 Like

I consider to order one :ok_hand:

1 Like

32 Likes

Have a look at Easyfix Shield Anchor’s.

I’ve got all my heavy duty items hung with these including a dual Apollo TT bracket that houses a TT and an amp.

Lovely room and view Matthew,

What is the unit below the TV?

I thought it might be a Heals Verona but it looks slightly different.

Keith

Thanks Keith.

It’s from Habitat. It’s their Max II unit. It comes in different sizes. Mine’s is 109cm wide.

All the cables, tv box and networking stuff is in there plus the power amp.

With it being open through the slits and it getting pretty warm here, it at least allows for some cooling.

1 Like

Glad to see an Esoteric face…
Elegant and mighty looking. Fine.
M.

System back after a small repair to my 552. Took that opportunity to also have my 300PS serviced. My distributor helped with a complete rebuild of the system; cable dressing is done wonderfully (everything « unstressed » and isolated) and Fraim checked
In the meantime testing a SuperLumina mono xls-din pair to complete the system.
Iver

91 Likes

Very stylish and nicely done.

1 Like

Still looks super, Iver. That wall really turned out great.

3 Likes

Same system here except for the speakers which are ProAc K6. Altogether sounding great.

1 Like

Why does your Fraim look different @IvdZ?

Is it constructed without the base? I really like the look of that.

Sorry I have just zoomed in and noticed that you have a black base. It looks nice.

2 Likes

@Mark84 this is #StupidMe: Few years ago, I bought my fraim second-hand from another fan. It only had 5 layers and I needed 6. So I ordered one new level. I did that wrongly and accidentially ordered a black one. My mistake. Had no other option to « divide » the black level in this way over the two stacks
Iver

1 Like