System Pics 2022

Yes, the shape and pattern of the machined pockets will have been chosen to minimise resonant behaviour while maintaining as much overall rigidity as possible. Obviously weight reduction and distribution are also important to how well the suspension works.

Looks great can’t wait to see the finished product.

Looks like you’re making really good progress.
How much longer do you think?

Good luck

KR
R

Added the 2nd 555ps to the nd555. Traded in the cd5xs to Tyler that I never played. Couldn’t be happier.

46 Likes

I can second that: the Gaia’s II work very well with these speakers.

What’s the Ansuz box doing. Power distribution?

Yes. It’s the only non-Naim box I use.

2 Likes

Front end: Lumin U1 mini and naim n-dac
Amp: naim nac 202 / hi-cap dr / napsc / nap 250 dr
Speakers: Audiovector mi3 avantgarde arrete LE, special version, Evotech tweeter, only 50 set made.
Power cabels and destributor: Ansuz ceramic cable and x-tc destriutor, kimber pk-14palladian on Lumin, naim powe-Line on all naim Electronics.
Interconnects all naim Black and gray
Speaker cable kimber 12tc

Very happy with this system :grinning:

40 Likes

Just upgraded the streamer to NDX2 and speakers to Spendor D7.2, kicking off 2022 right.

Currently playing L’Rain’s “Fatigue” and it’s gorgeous.

75 Likes

Beautiful space there hollowmanor!

1 Like

Very cold night so,relaxing at home with family,enjoying music…

35 Likes

Getting harder with my heart’s favourites:The Prodigy

Musical revolution!!!

18 Likes

Changes made in the last year:
Replaced Totem Tribe Towers with Harbeth C7es3-XD speakers;
Added an XPS-DR to the NDX 2;
Added a Hicap-DR to the SN 2;
Added an Isoacoustics zaZen II platform under the NDX 2.

What I call the “Powerstation”

50 Likes

54 Likes

@DanielH nice setup. It will sound stunning
What ate the three plugs that are in your distribution block? They have the “0,1” and “0,2” markers on them. Are they Furutech?

Iver

2 Likes

I like the look of the Technics turntable. I’d really like to hear one of those.

3 Likes

Thank you Iver. The three black plugs are Nordost QV2 and QK1. I know it sounds crazy, but in my system they improve the sound.

1 Like

Today’s project at home was to hang some art. Got this piece of ceramic hung above the hi fi. Without having to move the hi fi!

58 Likes

And does it work?
Thanks,
David

1 Like

It does. It is not a major upgrade, but the music is a little clearer. It is worthwhile for me for the price.

1 Like