System Pics 2022

Well executed!

2 Likes

It’s piece of art your wonderful hi-fi too, @Bart!

1 Like

Love the record storage unit !

3 Likes

did you get the same benefits with the zaZen under the nac and the ndx?

Thanks,
David

Fingers crossed that it stays in place! Nice looking room and set up.

I know the feeling. It’s mounted with 3 wall anchors, each of which is rated for more than the piece weighs.

You are very brave Bart.
I wouldn’t dare do that…and I’m a chartered structural engineer :flushed:

2 Likes

Full Disclosure: We invited a friend over – a friend who is an art preparator at a very famous art museum here in Boston. So we had an expert on-site for this operation! A few years ago he hand-built the metal frame/shelf that the ceramic is mounted in/on.

2 Likes

Often it’s not the anchor but the wall causing the problem — though this perspective might be “tainted” by UK’s stud walls/plaster boards…

Phew…I can breath again :blush:

What are the panels? They look powered if that cable on the right is connected.

Great album too!

1 Like

This is a new home and they used quality wallboard and skim coat plaster over it. In my last home they had used CRAP wallboard and it was awful; it would crumble.

1 Like

Great picture, great room…and great “L’rain” album too!!
David

2 Likes

Visual anomaly! That’s the speaker wire going into that right speaker.

Those are some wooden diffusers behind the speakers. I have them because my previous bookshelf speakers had rear firing bass drivers.

I may not even need those now, since the Spendor’s bass drivers are on the bottom. But I love they way they look!

2 Likes

@hollowmanor

The diffusers are very nice! What make are they?

I see now - what I thought was two black wires going into the panel is actually the clefts in the stone!

First post after a long time. New dedicated media ( meaning listening) room, new NAC202/NAP200/HC. Enjoying it very much

45 Likes

Did you update your system?

Just did it

1 Like

Thanks @steviebee These are UA Acoustics.

They have a wide variety of affordable options of all shapes, sizes, and colors.

1 Like

Looking good @Bart! Very clean setup. How’re you liking the Solstice TT?