System Pics 2022

Hi bruss, the old light house is casting its light here :wink: ATB Peter

8 Likes

Nice. I can only dream. Enjoy.

1 Like

Damn…
I had one of those!

1 Like

@PeterR and @bruss Are those your systems in the dark? Or are you documenting your double life of breaking and entering?

1 Like

Have you checked your music room? :grinning:

@Dunc
I see in your system photo of a rossini master clock in one of the middle tiers of your fraim. Wont the fraim’s back middle leg be in the way?

A couple of pics of my modest system

87 Likes

Wow!! :heart:

1 Like

Nice but I’m not sure how the LP12 responds to being on a piece of furniture like that. I guess it must be ok if you have set it up like that.
The fire also looks interesting. Is it electric? So quite efficient then?

The LP12 sounds great up there… The addition of a Trampolin increased the sound quality too… The unit is perfectly level.
Fire is electric indeed, we never put the heat on to be honest as the house is plenty warm enough but always have the ‘flames’ going.

It is but i have a few different ways to get around that problem that i have sorted out for myself over the years

Lovely pair of 804s.

1 Like

Nice wenge plinth. Woodsong, perhaps?

3 Likes

@JXZ311 nice use of a piece of furniture to hid the system :+1:

1 Like

Good spot! I have a love/hate relationship with the finish but I know ill never do anything about it :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, as much as I love the look of the Olive Naim stuff Ive never had a desire to make my living room look like a Hifi shop!
Plus… the cabinet was a tenner from a local auction house.

2 Likes

Looks lovely - is the Lost Spells book good?

1 Like

It’s the sort of item of furniture I’m looking out for. Wife hates the look of hifi racks.

1 Like

Thankyou :smiley:

My wife says that The Lost Spells is a lovely book (I cant read so no use to me!)

Its a dedicated Bevan Funnel Reprodux Hifi unit… They cost about £700 new but you can find them on popular online auction sites for reasonable prices.
Its very sturdy indeed!

2 Likes