System Pics 2023

Just aware that I have too many systems in 3 different locations but I’ve listened to all of them.

Happy New Year. Wish you all the best.

90 Likes

These are all nice but here in the states we’re still hanging on desperately to 2022. :joy:

I think I’ll wait for my new cartridge and subs to arrive before I post here otherwise. Happy New Year!

6 Likes

I don’t think this forum will see that as a problem :grinning:. Thanks for posting.

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Always great to see your system Graeme, and another pair of Sibbles…

2 Likes

Thanks for starting the 2023 thread, Mike. Always one of my favourite threads in this place and I look forward to seeing the 2023 contributions :+1:

Happy New Year to all and see you next year. Hope it’s a good one :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

System as of this morning. It’ll be fun to look back at this at the end of the year to see what has changed. Given the excitement over the upcoming “announcements”, the likely effect on the used market and my already scheduled appointment at my dealers in January, I suspect we’ll see changes sooner rather than later.

Happy New Year to you all.

42 Likes

Nice to see a Bass guitar up front and centre. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

I like to move them a round a bit (there’s a couple more not in shot) every so often. It’s the Roger Waters signature edition, it’s been in the box seat since his Lockdown Sessions album was released earlier in the month (which I am still really enjoying).

3 Likes

Some super pictures in that set.
Particularly like the one with stand mounted Epos speakers :+1:

3 Likes

That is a very cool sideboard. Among many other cool things, too.

I had meant to put this in this thread but put it in system pics 2022
So forgive me for placing same pics

Happy new year to all
David

71 Likes

Looks a great space and system, regardless of 2022 or 2023.
Thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes

Happy new year

49 Likes

Big fan of that Die Hard poster!

1 Like

[

](System Pics 2023)

75 Likes

Great room and guitars. What do you use to hang your guitars? I have a Tokai LP that is a heavy beast and always worry about hanging it from the wall.

60 Likes

Wishing everyone a Happy and most importantly Healthy New Year. Nothing’s really changed system wise my end, but do allow me a plea: Please please could contributers here put their systems on their profiles, as it make it easier to read/understand peoples posts somewhat knowing, where they are coming from :+1:t3: Keep well Peter

96 Likes

Love tha room and set up :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you Stu :blush: Best Peter