System Pics 2023

I covered mine with a bit of film to reduce the blue laser

So why is the power supply for the 82 not switched on?

What is the turntable/tonearm in that system, please? Same size and shape as Linn equipment, but the badge on the bottom left of the plinth is not Linn’s style.

Looks like a Thorens.

They are… As the 82’s lights show… :crazy_face: :expressionless:

Its the 250 which is Off…

Lessons learned while ripping CDs via Naim Uniti Core may prove a useful resource to troubleshoot Naim Uniti Core metadata solutions.

1 Like

Thorens - I think it was this one

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of that post. Point 8.3 in that post answers the mystery of the vanishing albums on Windows File Explorer.

1 Like

Holiday cottage listening.

23 Likes

Can you tell me the dimensions of the carrying case please, I’ve been looking at the meze as a potential set of headphones to carry around while travelling but can’t find information on how much space they take up when in the case.

I don’t think those are the original earpads, right?

Dekoni…

2 Likes

Good pads. Used them on my Audezes.

1 Like

From ebay and able to carry the cans leads and mojo2 . I can’t post a link but it’s £13-99 and sold as being suitable for

Size: 24cm x 20cm x 12cm

Package content

1 PCS Headphone case for Sennheiser HD515 HD555 HD595 HD598 HD500 HD570 HD200

3 Likes

Very elegant!

Nigel’s home is a lovely place.

2 Likes

You are too kind. It’s much nicer now than when you visited, as we have done all sorts, but it’s still the same place at heart.

1 Like

Yep, every photo he shows it always looks elegant and comfortable, well done Nigel (and mrs Nigel?)

2 Likes

My recalls of Mrs Nigel are that she’s always smiling…

1 Like

And we all are a little older and wiser and patient…
Take care

:slight_smile:

3 Likes