System Pics 2023

No we aren’t.

No mention, discussion, or pictures of fake “SNAICs” here please, as per forum rules. Thanks.

1 Like

Not to sure but there are certainly plenty of photos all over this furum of them What was the last bit of gear you bought? - #812 by JosquinDesPrez
Morgana didn’t work for me - #13 by Rooster

The interconnects and DIN-XLRs are fine as they don’t carry DC voltage so don’t breach forum rules.

1 Like

Dyfal donc a dyr y garreg :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Daval donc and the stone tower?

1 Like

TROS Y GARREG Welsh folk song TROS Y GARREG Over the Stone - YouTube

1 Like

No change, from 2022. No further changed planned.

50 Likes

That is a nice looking piece of HiFi furniture.

1 Like

Nope. Tried google translate and read the lyrics. You’ve completely lost me. :thinking:

Great setup mate - did you sell me the Sopra 2’s? If so - still doing me proud!

Try switching the mute on, on the lower bank of buttons on your 82. It is widely believed to make a small improvement in sound. It does on both my 82 and 52. Worth a try even if it does nothing for you.

3 Likes

I know of this… :expressionless:

2 Likes

Always think those Keilidh’s look timeless.

I think that is because they are :wink:. I’ve had them about 12 years now and not planning any more upgrades to my system. What will probably happen will be a slight downsize in a few a few years when hopefully I’ll be moving to a slightly warmer climate. The Keilidhs sadly wont be coming. Most likely a pair of active floorstanders (SCM40As??) and some form of streaming preamp with balanced outputs. No idea where I’ll find a decent one of them :joy:

1 Like

Very nearly bought a pair when they came out, seem to remember list price was around £595, beautifully made.

I think you are confusing me with someone else :thinking:

Starting in 2023
our living room system

and our music room with the rega/naim system

39 Likes

A different type of rack, heavy mill trolley made from Elm, weighty to say the least! Last day before the big change so I thought I’d share :).

61 Likes

wow!

1 Like

Graham’s

1 Like