System Pics 2023

On the Fraim Lite:
552PS
555PS
300PS

Then NDX2 on the Fraim base on the credenza, with the Rega Fono and Neo PS underneath and EE8 switch behind, then the Planar 3 to the right of that on an isolation platform.

20 Likes

Ah yes I just couldn’t remember I know you have the 6 boxes and was just thinking to myself “ now where is the NDX2”

Thanks Mike :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all. Not sure if I have extra long burndy cables but they’ll definitely touch the floor if I move the amp down. Is it possible to tie them in a bow to lift them up a bit?

The Burndy cables will all be the same length. It is possible to put a light twist in the cable without compromising the “de-stressed” state around the cable connector interface.

1 Like

My how your stack has grown (and evolved) over the past few years. You must be in a very happy place.

1 Like

Cheers @Pete_the_painter, yes very happy with it all. I’ve been very fortunate with pre-loved opportunities, ending up higher up the range than was ever hoped for. I’m pretty much set on the Naim kit now.

7 Likes

Extension all but finished bar carpets and curtains. Sort of quite liking the industrial underlay look.

Need to rebuild system in a few weeks when carpets arrive - will ‘cable dress’ and spike the speakers then.

The ATCs and NC250 are fresh out the box and have an hour on them both. The Technics SL100 was a Costco Black Friday special!

The ATCs sound incredible; and the Technics does a fine job with my old dance vinyl!

34 Likes

Wow volume at 11 o clock. They for sure need a bit of welly then the ATCs :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m guessing bit low output signal from the phono :blush: I liked the digital input trim ability on my former 272. I believe that’s available in the new classic series too.

1 Like

282 less than a year old - it’s going nowhere. Was my ‘aspirational’ bit of kit for ages!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:. Your cat is really making a Statement. :+1:

I have active ATC’s - they really are a great speaker and huge value for money too compared to the usual suspects. Enjoy!

4 Likes

They certainly win on VFM compared to other brands if measured purely on weight!!!

Nice fathers Day pressie…Now Playing…

37 Likes

It’s amazing how the music is portrayed differently.

Is it possible to describe the differences?? I have an Aro and I am used to what I am used to. Not heard anything different in years.

Tired of a big cardboard box in the living room. So I installed the Danish turntable into its new? home. Will have a leveling platform made before I start to play records. I love the design.

I will also have a new rack made out of black valcromat that will be waxed and polished. Gives a nice finish.

It is a mess right now and are work in progress…

38 Likes

Love the Heritage Specials, I used to have a pair and can still remember how mesmerizing they were after S40s which are also amazing in their own right. I also put them on marble squares similar to yours (maybe concrete? ).
I can only imagine how those sing with that rack full of separates.
Beautiful system.

18 Likes

Caught in the middle of an upgraditis here. They are getting along exceptionally well with the New Classic spread. Still waiting for the new speaker cables to arrive for the new baseline SQ.

50 Likes

That bottom photograph of your system looks very neat and tidy. Excellent. That ‘picture’ in the middle is that one of those Samsung picture TV frames?

Thanks Marty. Yes they sound so right. I can listen to them for hours! The bases that the HS’ sit on are off cuts of a silestone worktop that I had cut for me at our local marble supplier. I see from your subsequent pictures that you moved on to some mega Dynaudio floorstanders which I’m sure sound very impressive.

2 Likes