System Pics 2023

I like you even more for the ‘young’ in your post…:blush:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome!

1 Like

Occasionally I still get addressed as young man. Usually by market traders. I’m 70 so it’s stretching it a bit.

2 Likes

Oh ! Young Man. :scream:

IMG_9034

8 Likes

Where has the Rush reference come from - was it earlier in this or just from my user name?
Totally obsessive Rush fan - seen them many times and have all their official music.
Started with A Fairwell to Kings around 1978 and never stopped. Around 23 albums and many compilations / live etc
Someone once said they were like a heave version of Genesis.
Anyone else as afflicted as I am?

5 Likes

Sounds like our Rush experience/fanaticism is pretty similar. Finally filled the last two gaps in my Vinyl collection recently with 1st US pressings of Counterparts & Test for Echo.
Sadly never got to see them after the Snakes & Arrows tour as I was too ill for the Clockwork Angels tour and they never brought the last one out to Europe😢

1 Like

jeez can we move on from Rush ffs, its a system pic thread!!

12 Likes

Perhaps you could post a system pic?

2 Likes

it’s currently boxed up to be returned for repair yet again but me posting pics or not is irrelevant

3 Likes

:joy:

So do I sometimes with comments that I look younger than I am, but let’s not kid our selves.

I for one try to understand the reality by realising not being able to achieve what young men can achieve in working and private lives, but also realise and have been told that experience is an asset :wink:

Hit the scroll button…
and move on…
I do not see your system here…

2 Likes

30 Likes

Still doing a wonderful job since 1985 even in their old age, but with some rejuvenation therapy in 2021 :joy:

Would like a SNAPs but there is no Rush :joy:

35 Likes

Naim Uniti Nova, Roksan Attessa TT, ART Deco 20 Signature speakers, Audioquest Tornado power chord, Transparent ultra wave cables

Sounds nice from here…

24 Likes

Where in Europe did you get that Bb?

Sorry, get what? :slight_smile:

Trying out different options and combos today…

31 Likes

That’s an awesome looking turntable :grinning:

1 Like

Hah. That’s the only thing not being fiddled with today!

Get a bucket and why would you ever leave your desk? :wink:

1 Like